Anton the bhigot from Maryhill

Always amazes me the number of clowns who have a picture(s) of them and I assume their child, then post scummy filth. Poor kid has no chance.

I think in the not too distant future there will be some sort of mental disorder associated to that type of behaviour.

No decent person would partake in such idiocy.

Definitely. (Warning: nasty bigoted shite below, click at your own risk)

crack1.jpg

He also posted this gem:

crack2.jpg
I honestly, and hope that’s not true, :eek:

Wonder if the little bastard will get by on the Only An Excuse royalties since Jonathon Watson always used his likeness.

CNFeXn3UaLEsndr5ofyu0KXkD7un1FYlGBNdg7uDSKIJ9JmjxL38PDpyEJbZzEDvGUPf=w330-h185-n-rw
EwYU40SWUAI26rr.jpg

F*ck sake. What a jakey scumbag. His poor child doesnt stand a chance. Imagine boasting about being a disease of a father
It's dark af. No mention of the mum, just says his sister is keeping his daughter again, because his sister feels his daughter is at risk. That's nothing to boast about. It's social services that should be informed.

It's dark af. No mention of the mum, just says his sister is keeping his daughter again, because his sister feels his daughter is at risk. That's nothing to boast about. It's social services that should be informed.

If I remember right from the original thread when this happened , then the mum of the wee one had died a while before this.

Total scumbag some of the stuff he was putting online was unreal went on for days i remember.

Don’t really agree with vigilante pile-ons you get on social media, where people report things to employers/police but that guy really didn’t help himself

From memory, did he not keep going for 3/4 days?

If he's lost his job, he'll have more time to post his vile rants.

But then again, if he has no money, he might have to give up his phone.

He'll probably turn to nicking stuff now.

I agree he is scum but there has to be something wrong with him.

The way he is talking, picts of his kid, not caring about the backlash to his comments.
I would feel more for him, if he wanted help...He prefers to be a bigoted prick as the continuation of his tweets proves.
Mind you, he is no worse than some of our pretendy government.

That’s one step complete , surely a criminal record next as you cannot escape posting that kind of hate these days without recourse ?

I would feel more for him, if he wanted help...He prefers to be a bigoted prick as the continuation of his tweets proves.
Mind you, he is no worse than some of our pretendy government.

For him personally I don't give a shit - his is a prick. His kid is growing up with that though and will be influenced by his dads stupidity.

Definitely. (Warning: nasty bigoted shite below, click at your own risk)

crack1.jpg

He also posted this gem:

crack2.jpg
I remeber this guy. Talking about having emptys and turning up drunk at a child's play likes
It's funny. The guy should definitely be put down.

Last edited:
Proves the point that when you play them at their own game it works!

It’s good to see action taken when you report people B-D:shh:

And this thinking is exactly why we have a massive problem coming down the line which will only result in genuine Mental Health sufferers and the hard working folk in this sector like yourself suffering in fact twice over.
Mental health in this country is a fucking joke imo been trying for years to get help for serious problems only to be fobbed off, I know for a fact there will be folk far worse than myself in the same boat and as you say looking forward there are massive problems coming.

You know if the shoe was on the other foot, that mob would do the same.

Well done to the people who reported him. Its time we fought fire with fire.

Imagine having that monstrosity as yer da that's no way to be brought up at all kids already battling against the tide

Back