Antwerp match programme

Mine is yet to arrive, every programme ordered from Rangers has turned up roughly a week later.

Mine is still part of my subscription but no sign of it which is normal since they changed from reach sports. They beat their record last time though as I got it the following Tuesday instead of the Wednesday.

Nope only received my Dundee Utd one on Wednesday actually got two Dundee Utd ones actually thought it was the Antwerp programme no such luck real poor service compared to reach

No sign of mine either but that's the norm these days. It's been pathetic since it moved from reach and the printer has said that they print them 2 days before the game.

Mine must be delivered by hand with the length of time it takes now. And there is no point contacting anyone as the club blame the printer and the printer blames the club

No sign of mine either but that's the norm these days. It's been pathetic since it moved from reach and the printer has said that they print them 2 days before the game.

Mine must be delivered by hand with the length of time it takes now. And there is no point contacting anyone as the club blame the printer and the printer blames the club

They have to be telling porkys I had a at Johnstone program they told me on a Thursday it would be posted got it next day
Still to get my Antwerp program nearly a week later only I have all this seasons programmes I will finish it out but won't be purchasing next season

I have got my Antwerp one but Dundee Utd still hasn't turned up. Emailed them last Thursday but not had a response

The address on the envelope is arrol place , bridgeton/dalmarnock..
That's the address for the printer anyway. No way should it take a week to get to me as I'm only 90 miles away and stay a few hundred yards from our sorting office. I've said before that I don't think that they can handle the volumes being sent out as they wouldn't be geared up for it unlike reach sport

Managed to get a delivery from Belgium of a programme from the away leg in Antwerp before my Dundee Utd programme was delivered B-D

They have to be telling porkys I had a at Johnstone program they told me on a Thursday it would be posted got it next day
Still to get my Antwerp program nearly a week later only I have all this seasons programmes I will finish it out but won't be purchasing next season
You can buy them at Ibrox next season B-)

Still waiting.

A fuckin shambles to be honest. Order weeks in advance, pay ÂŁ1.50 for postage , and still waiting a week later. Can we go back to reach @Greg Marshall ?

Needless to say still nothing unlike various others ordered from ebay on Monday and delivered today so I doubt it's the post.

Last edited:
Postman just been, still no programme, emailed the ticket centre as its beyond a joke now.

Just had a reply saying that they've all been sent, must be the post and they will send another.

Not every week it isn't when nothing else I get is affected and reach never were.

The replacement programme arrived today and was postmarked yesterday. No sign of the original so I doubt it was sent.

No sign of tomorrow's though which would have been here today had it still been reach.

The replacement programme arrived today and was postmarked yesterday. No sign of the original so I doubt it was sent.

No sign of tomorrow's though which would have been here today had it still been reach.
My programme for tomorrow has just arrived

My programme for tomorrow has just arrived
Any sensible company would have sent it with the antwerp one they sent yesterday but not this mob. And they can't blame the post either as the replacement antwerp arrived next day

Any sensible company would have sent it with the antwerp one they sent yesterday but not this mob. And they can't blame the post either as the replacement antwerp arrived next day
I haven’t had any problems tbf. For midweek games they’ve either arrived on the day of the game or the day after. For weekend games it’s usually been the Saturday or the following Monday but I can understand your frustration.

St Mirren programme arrived this morning.
Every programme arrived either the day before or the day of the game.
95 miles from Glasgow.

St Mirren programme arrived this morning.
Every programme arrived either the day before or the day of the game.
95 miles from Glasgow.
I don't think it's to do with the post as they sent my antwerp replacement yesterday and it arrived today but nothing for St mirren so I don't think they have sent it. It's a subscription with 5 more issues to go so they also know in advance. It's just poor service compared to before them.

I don't think it's to do with the post as they sent my antwerp replacement yesterday and it arrived today but nothing for St mirren so I don't think they have sent it. It's a subscription with 5 more issues to go so they also know in advance. It's just poor service compared to before them.
I also have a sub and have never had a problem either with Reach or Litho. No idea why it would be different for others.

correct I had to chase them for st Johnstone it arrived next day so they are clearly at it

I also have a sub and have never had a problem either with Reach or Litho. No idea why it would be different for others.
I don't think that they can cope with the distribution part of it. Reach were a far bigger outfit but this lot don't seem to have the capacity for the orders involved so some will be fine and others will have to wait or get missed.

It will probably be fine as it was previously once all they need to do is print them, box them and send them to Ibrox

Still not received mine , will see if it arrives tomorrow and if not will try to email them , could someone confirm the email address please

Back