Any advice on how to go about getting tickets for Barcelona game at the weekend?

Wacaktb

Official Ticketer
Thinking of booking up last minute for a long weekend as it's the wee man's 13th birthday, would love to go to the game with him on Saturday night, any idea how to go about getting tickets and what kind of price I'd be looking at?

Cheers in advance.

Thinking of booking up last minute for a long weekend as it's the wee man's 13th birthday, would love to go to the game with him on Saturday night, any idea how to go about getting tickets and what kind of price I'd be looking at?

Cheers in advance.
I took my grandson in January should get tickets through the website easy enough, tickets were 40 odd quid, stadium half empty but had a great time

Cheers in advance.
When we played there, our hotel reception got them, charged face value

Buy them when you get there. We paid over the odds , first time we went. Next time we got our hotel receptionist to get us them. No problem, face value and great seats.

Went the last time to their ticket office and bought them there quite quickly. Looking at about 30-40 euros.

I think the only games that sell out are Real, Atletico and maybe Espanyol.

Back