Any bears in phuket?

Is that the restaurant not far from rawai palm resort? Sure they do a cracking Sunday roast. Never thought of there, thanks mate

It's my old man's local when he's there. They're friendly to us.

Best to go along this afternoon to check, not sure if closing hours will mean it's a quiet lock in.

Leaving it pretty late to be making plans mate.

I've a few ex-colleagues over in Thailand, and as far as I know the government only extended opening times of pubs and restaurants to midnight on May 1st. I understand the police have been enforcing the measures and dishing out fines to establishments caught flouting them (in Bangkok anyway.)

I'd try and contact the Bangkok bears on FB or twitter and see if they can connect you with anyone organising a private watching party in phuket. Worth a message, but like I said, really short notice so don't get your hopes up. Good luck!

Leaving it pretty late to be making plans mate.

I've a few ex-colleagues over in Thailand, and as far as I know the government only extended opening times of pubs and restaurants to midnight on May 1st. I understand the police have been enforcing the measures and dishing out fines to establishments caught flouting them (in Bangkok anyway.)

I'd try and contact the Bangkok bears on FB or twitter and see if they can connect you with anyone organising a private watching party in phuket. Worth a message, but like I said, really short notice so don't get your hopes up. Good luck!

I know mate, only arrived today after a mental few weeks. I'll give that a go, thanks

Back