Any bears in Sunny Beach, Bulgaria area on the 11th of July? Re. Driving up to Pristina

Kbhblue

It's an 8 hour drive up to Pristina.

I'll be organising something for myself and at least one other, would be great if we could fill a minibus/coach/a few coaches :)

I know there's a least 3 Bulgarian Rangers fans who'll be making the trip.

Just putting this out now to see to see how many people who'll be in the area will fancy it.

Edited to say that after speaking to a Bulgarian pal it will be closer to 8 hours than 7 due to the roadworks from Skopje to Pristina.

Last edited:
mind theres a chance the tie could be switched date wise

Aye that's true but we'll still be going up the same way (car or minibus).

I just thought some folk might have booked holidays there without realising the game was do-able.... And also to see how many bears living in the area fancy it... It won't cost much if we have enough to fill a minivan.

How far a drive is it to Gibraltar? ;)

Haha it would have been do-able if UEFA did the draws further in advance. Wizzair Burgas to Luton, easyJet Luton to Gibraltar. Or plenty of Ryanair options to the south of Spain then a bus/rideshare.

Be great for most bears if it's Gibraltar but if Pristina win which they probably will and anyone in Bulgaria fancies coming up with us send me a PM. Cheers.

4 hours from Sofia where I am right now

Depending on numbers we might fly one way to Sofia or Skopje then get a bus... The road from Skopje to Pristina is under construction and is a long trip... we might not do Sunny Beach to Pristina by bus both ways... Unless there's enough numbers then it's probably easier just to do the two long trips.

Back