Any co-efficient experts on?

Bearsden Bear

Just curious to know what effect tonight's results in Glasgow and Copenhagen have had with regard to future Champions League places for Scottish-based teams?

If they beat Copenhagen, we'll go above Denmark.

I can't bring myself to want them to win. But I won't be bothered if they do - it improves our prospects.

I see the mentally challengeds only drew with Copenhagen, who are 7 pts behind the league leaders Midtjylland, the team we took apart in their own backyard. Maybe now our result against Braga will see us kick-start the final part of the season.

Looking pretty much a stick on for at least 15th place for 21/22, which will give 2 CL places.

Would need APOEL and Olympiacos to turn around their ties and for both us and them to crash out to have any hope of falling below that.

Looking pretty much a stick on for at least 15th place for 21/22, which will give 2 CL places.

Would need APOEL and Olympiacos to turn around their ties and for both us and them to crash out to have any hope of falling below that.
Apoel have no chance and Olympiakos very little so all good.
Hopefully we won’t be needing the second spot but good to know it’s there.

We need to get above Denmark, Copenhagen are the one surviving Danish team. If us and Copenhagen go through then we would need to better their results in next round. If filth knock them out then we'll move above them and guarantee 2 spots in the CL - unthinkable at start of this or last season. Luckily they can be knocked out with a 0-0 draw at the chamber of secrets.

We need to get above Denmark, Copenhagen are the one surviving Danish team. If us and Copenhagen go through then we would need to better their results in next round. If filth knock them out then we'll move above them and guarantee 2 spots in the CL - unthinkable at start of this or last season. Luckily they can be knocked out with a 0-0 draw at the chamber of secrets.
I was thinking I wanted them through with a 2-2 and us beating Braga away to jump their coefficient.
Although it’s a bit irrelevant to us as we’re taking auto cl qualification by winning this sucker anyway.
#names on the trophy :)

Our need for CL money is far greater than me wishing the scum get well and truly humped (for this season anyway). I’ll take them getting through to the next round if it means for sure we qualify next year.

Cash injection required, big draw for players, it’s win win for us.

If they beat Copenhagen, we'll go above Denmark.

I can't bring myself to want them to win. But I won't be bothered if they do - it improves our prospects.

See tbh, regardless of our result with Braga next week I want Celtic to go through.

- if we go through, it'll mean they're playing the same number of games as us.
- if we don't, they'll have more fixtures meaning there's probably a higher chance of dropping points in the league.

Back