Any condemnation since Sunday on the life threatening gesture?

It’s obvious what he means and just highlights the utter ridiculousness of guys like Sutton gettin themselves whipped into a complet frenzy when Alfie done same thing with same meaning.

I am goin to miss Morelos when he goes but will be partly relieved for him getting out of this country. Hopefully ends up at a decent club down South where fans who wish to could go and take the odd game in and see how he’s doing.

Nope. Not heard a peep? Was expecting Sutton writing a huge spread on it? Was expecting bbc to have hartson on 5 nights running talking about it? Sky Sports News info bar saying “celtic player gestures to kill aberdeen fans?” Daily rhebel and sun to have front and back page photos and headlines?
ooops silly me its not Alfredo Morelos a Rangers player but just a filth player who is judged 100% different. This is Scotland and Scottish football- a f.ucking joke.:mad::mad::mad:

Nope. Not heard a peep? Was expecting Sutton writing a huge spread on it? Was expecting bbc to have hartson on 5 nights running talking about it? Sky Sports News info bar saying “celtic player gestures to kill aberdeen fans?” Daily rhebel and sun to have front and back page photos and headlines?
ooops silly me its not Alfredo Morelos a Rangers player but just a filth player who is judged 100% different. This is Scotland and Scottish football- a f.ucking joke.:mad::mad::mad:

Exactly,not a fkn peep,which i had posted on a previous thread,i knew nothing would be mentioned as it didn't involve us.

Last edited:
I wonder what Sutton and co would say if they where confronted on this. They would have some kind of excuse why it was different to Alfie’s gesture.

I think Rangers have some outstanding charges to be dealt with and this is one of the issues that led to the charge. It'll be interesting now to see how the authorities justify charging us now.

Keep it going on SM, it shows up how stupid sutton, hartson and a few more are looking now. Their silence is deafening, makes them look like arse*oles.

Meaning of Alfie’s gesture aside, the player in that video is clearly saying he can't continue. It’s not the same thing and threads like that just make us look as paranoid as them.
Of course it's the same thing, both players were saying 'game over'. Exept for Morelos it was construed by the media to mean something completely different, something a tad more sinister. Now why do you think that was the case?

Of course it's the same thing, both players were saying 'game over'. Exept for Morelos it was construed by the media to mean something completely different, something a tad more sinister. Now why do you think that was the case?

Yet more evidence of the media bias against our club. More evidence that we'll fail to record and use to show how we're being discriminated against.

One instance is a guy laying prone on the turf with an injury signalling 'his' game is over. The other instance is a guy who has just been red carded in the last minute of a derby game walking off the pitch signalling to the opposition fans that 'the' game is over. Although both are trivial and not worthy of media hysteria, lets not pretend they are the same thing. Alfie's gesture although not sinister in any way was a get it right up ye to the poet fans.

Trying to claim the two are the same is pathetic in the extreme.

The gesture wasn't aimed at the Aberdeen fans. It was aimed at the Celtic bench therefore a direct sectarian threat to their manager.

It's a ridiculous thing to type but not as ridiculous as getting a yellow card for the same gesture 3 weeks after the game.

Meaning of Alfie’s gesture aside, the player in that video is clearly saying he can't continue. It’s not the same thing and threads like that just make us look as paranoid as them.
Alfie and his gesture are exactly the same, it means game over. No other connotation can be found, it was what it was. Same as the player saying his game is over.

One instance is a guy laying prone on the turf with an injury signalling 'his' game is over. The other instance is a guy who has just been red carded in the last minute of a derby game walking off the pitch signalling to the opposition fans that 'the' game is over. Although both are trivial and not worthy of media hysteria, lets not pretend they are the same thing. Alfie's gesture although not sinister in any way was a get it right up ye to the poet fans.

I take it by your user name you've not been to a few games lately,he could have put his hand out to shake his hands to someone as in "good game" and the press here would turn it into something more sinister,believe me.

I take it by your user name you've not been to a few games lately,he could have put his hand out to shake his hands to someone as in "good game" and the press here would turn it into something more sinister,believe me.
Not disputing the unbalanced reporting mate, just think trying to make a case for Taylor doing something untoward at the weekend is a stretch.

Not disputing the unbalanced reporting mate, just think trying to make a case for Taylor doing something untoward at the weekend is a stretch.
Not one person on this forum is trying to make a case for Taylor doing something untoward at the weekend, not one! We all know what his gesture meant, just as all their fans and media puppets knew what Morelos’ gesture meant.

Yeah they have been saying that it's Colombian for the league is over.
Oh the irony, 6 weeks ago they wanted Morelos jailed for it. Now it's all fun and games.

That's pretty humorous by their standards to be honest.

Just to put Alfies case into perspective I saw the black boxer doing the same gesture to Tyson Furie after knocking him down in the recent documentary thinking the fight was over

No one on here believes Taylor was doing anything other than signalling game over. The point of the thread is to highlight the difference in the way its being reported or not in Taylor's case.

Alfie did nothing wrong but got booked and slated in the press. Sutton wanted him banned for 5 games. I'll bet he was gutted when Taylor made the same gesture and expected a load of criticism for his ranting. Instead we have posters on here criticising others for making a comparison between the two gestures. It defies belief sometimes.

cheers for that Mr Hartson.

It is the double standards that is the problem.

Jeez. With friends like you.

No-one is claiming them to be identical in terms of meaning. However they are clearly similar in meaning and nothing like the HORRRRRiFFIC gesture that bitter Hartson and the like were attempting to portray

They were suggesting a 'sinister' meaning which any sane person knows is simply wrong, deliberately misleading/rabble rousing and aimed at putting pressure on RFC/Morelos. Remember, Hartson didnt dream up this peesh until 2 or 3 days after the final whistle...his only issue was the StevieG handshake.

So back in your box ffs.

The club could have killed the mhedia fuelled Alfie story by simply pointing out Alfie done the exact same gesture walking toward his own players after we scored in a European tie - meaning game over!

They could have pointed out this story was simply hate filled bigotry by those who are avoiding the fact there is footage around social media highlighting this fact.

Instead of calling these biased bastards out they let the tim press build hate on Alfie for weeks. The man who should have been in the press after that game was the cheat Clancy. Our club simply rolled over and ensured the whole narrative turned into a negative anti-Rangers story.

Back