Any deals for Premier Sports?

Can I activate premier sport through my sky box or is it online only? Not giving me option to buy on the channel

Anyone having issues with premier sports other half’s old man direct debit hadn’t came out and they’ve cancelled his subscription we’ve been trying to call since midday saying too busy to place in call queue then hanging up been trying to pay online and restart the service but saying it can’t be done, an absolute shambles.

It’s been saying it’s busy since early this morning. I ended up just buying it via RTV.

I’ve just subscribed and PS2 comes straight on but PS1 doesn’t and the message says “because the broadcaster doesn’t offer in your region”

anyone know if that’s permanent or is it just live matches on PS1 so channel only comes on at certain times??

I’ve just subscribed and PS2 comes straight on but PS1 doesn’t and the message says “because the broadcaster doesn’t offer in your region”

anyone know if that’s permanent or is it just live matches on PS1 so channel only comes on at certain times??

See post #56

Great deal to get it this weekend. Rangers this evening then El Classico tomorrow evening. Then cancel.

I got a year for £50 back in August 2019.

Anyone had any experience of haggling with them once a deal was up? Think it goes up to £120 in August which I wouldn't go for.

Hopefully, a similar deal surfaces as that was great value.

I got a year for £50 back in August 2019.

Anyone had any experience of haggling with them once a deal was up? Think it goes up to £120 in August which I wouldn't go for.

Hopefully, a similar deal surfaces as that was great value.

I’ll be requesting the same again next year, due to the missing months this season, or they can ram it.

I couldn’t get that to work on my Samsung TV mate. Do you have an iPhone or Samsung phone?
If you’re struggling with the Samsung TV cast look up on YouTube how to cast.
You should be able to cast from Apple or Android devices.
I was a bit of a technical Luddite but I really made the effort as I wanted to watch the Rangers and I managed to do it.
I also use a VPN and I am able to watch all games.
It takes a bit of perseverance but it’s worth it.
It’s quite funny as a mate of mine who works in IT recently asked me to show him how to install the TV Cast app on a Samsung TV for his client!

Back