Any decent football trivia questions?

What's the biggest landlocked country in UEFA?

What's the biggest city/town on the Aberdeen to Kings Cross main line the train goes through that doesn't have a league team?

Which British team has a 100% record against Barcelona in European Competition?

Which British football team has more former coaches in jail for child sex offences than Morelos has red cards?

Is the second one Newark?

What's the biggest landlocked country in UEFA?

What's the biggest city/town on the Aberdeen to Kings Cross main line the train goes through that doesn't have a league team?

Which British team has a 100% record against Barcelona in European Competition?

Which British football team has more former coaches in jail for child sex offences than Morelos has red cards?
Belarus, Newark, Dundee Hibs, Scum

What player has played at least one competitive game for each of Manchester United, Manchester City, Liverpool and Everton

Two stripes instead of three or different make entirely?

Sonething to do with Adidas vs Puma.
Your correct, Cruyff was sponsored by Puma and there was an agreement for him to wear a top ,shorts and socks with only two stripes instead of the three like the rest of Adidas kits his teammates wore.

Apart from the number on the back and length of sleeves, Why did Johan Cruyffs shirt differ from the rest of the Dutch outfield players in the 74 WCF??
Something to do with Adidas and one of the stripes scrubbed out as he was sponsored by another brand i think?

I have been on the books of 3 Scottish Clubs who have played in European finals. Playing and scoring for 2 of these teams. But, I have never played in the Scottish top flight.

Who am I?

An English goalkeeper, in the Premiership era.

Played for a club whose stadium (at the time) bore his surname. Also, his name was on the back AND front of his shirt when he played for them.

EDIT - I got this one wrong. I was thinking Ian Walker. But, Walkers didn't sponsor the jerseys by the time he signed.

Last edited:
Name the last 10 non Scottish players who have played for Rangers, been capped for their country and whose surnames starts with a vowel?

Great question... no idea mind you!
I got it wrong............

Ian Walker never played for Leicester when Walkers sponsored the jerseys.

My other one remains though.

Current player, has been on the books for 3 Scottish clubs who have played in European finals - but never played in the top flight. He has played and scored for 2 of the 3 teams.

(also had stints at Peterhead, QotS, Bury and Dunfermline).

Back