Any funny or memorable stories from the trip?

My barcode came up saying it must be scanned in X seconds, then by the time I got to the front it showed that the ticket had already been scanned/used (it hadn't). The lady talked to her supervisor and thankfully it was no issue.
Happened to me as well, must have been too close to my mate when he got his scanned and my Bluetooth picked it up as well.

Walking back into the town centre after the game we could hear singing coming from outside a bar that was open down a side street, and as we walked past we could see a large group of Frankfurt fans and they were singing “if you hate the fucking celtic clap your hands”

We were obviously not in the mood to mingle, but it was funny to see.

Also met a few Frankfurt fans on the train on Thursday and after congratulating them on the win, one chap said they would beat Celtic in Europe for us. As soon as he had said that one of the girls in his group starting ripping the pish out him for saying that. Mocking his voice saying “Ooooh we beat celtic for you, we beat celtic for you” B-D

24 of in 3 mini bus got down to Seville no probs arranged to get picked up a pre arranged spot at 1am but because of traffic they never appeared till 2am to take us back to Faro! Anyway when they appeared we all cheered jumped in the buses ours drives 5 yards and the engine basically falls out! Could not make it up

Came out the big fanzone that was next to the Frankfurt one and two bears were trying to operate two electric scooters, both of the bears were obviously pished, the scooters suddenly immobilise and the display screen starts lighting up, it then displays a message telling them that they are under the influence and a taxi would be a better alternative.

Cue one of the bears shouting at the scooter 'How do you know I'm pished ya sneaky wee b@st@rd!?!?' :))

Literally just back the now , for some reason it worked out cheaper for me to hang about madrid for a couple of days than come home earlier, and can never manage to log in to FF on my phone
Whole thing was memorable, but was fortunate enough to come down for breakfast on the thursday and find half the 72 team sitting at the next table, must have been the hotel the club put them up in. Bears a little older than me would maybe have appreciated it more but they were brand new, chatting away to all the rangers fans. Funny for me cos my pal who I was with got very very very excited about getting a selfie with mo ross a few weeks ago ( hes in his 40s) then shat out of asking any of those legends for photo. Im never gonna stop reminding him of that fact

At the UEFA family friendly fanzone on Tuesday, I went looking for the toilets but was struggling to find them, so I asked another Rangers fan who said to follow him as he was heading there. We arrived at a row of portaloos and he walks up to the first one and yanks the door open. We both then see a respectably dressed Spanish woman in there, squatting with her trousers at her ankles and her hand between her legs (presumably mid-wipe) who started angrily shouting "OCCUPADO OCCUPADO". :D

Strange one but the funniest thing on our trip was when we were on our way from Playa Flamenca to Seville. About half way through the 6 1/2 hour drive, cruising along the motorway with me driving, one of the boys in the back shouts "what the fúck is he uptae!?".

I look over the other side of the road and there's an older Spanish gentleman, with his vehicle parked up on the hard shoulder, standing in full view, with his baws hanging out, jeans at his ankles, standing side on and looking onto the motorway.

It took a second to work out what was happening then I relised that he'd obviously just finished a shíte and completed a full sweep wipe from baws to the tip of his arse crack with a white handkerchief, only to then beging refolding the handkerchief presumably for use later.

It was the one of the most bizarre, surreal, hilarious things I've seen and I nearly crashed the car.

My mate fell off a big drop in seville. He thought that it was stairs down to the area below but was just a ledge. As he was about to go down the 'stairs' he turned to talk to someone behind so never seen the drop. Now has a broken heel. Had to be carried about the rest of the trip and wheelchaired through airports.

Day before the game the three of us had been out all day and mate said he'd find the way back on his iphone maps, after an hour and a half and about a 4 mile walk we got back to the apartment. Got up next day, walked to end of the wee street we stayed in and 500yds ap the road was the place we'd last been in .

Also 3 other guys from our club missed their early flight from barca to seville on day of the game and spent 1600 on a 10 hour taxi ride!

Also 3 other guys from our club missed their early flight from barca to seville on day of the game and spent 1600 on a 10 hour taxi ride!
Holy moly. I'm surprised taxi drivers accept those jobs. Surely he's then going to need accommodation in Seville overnight then he has dead mileage travelling back the next day

Holy moly. I'm surprised taxi drivers accept those jobs. Surely he's then going to need accommodation in Seville overnight then he has dead mileage travelling back

Holy moly. I'm surprised taxi drivers accept those jobs. Surely he's then going to need accommodation in Seville overnight then he has dead mileage travelling back the next day
Paid up front and I'm sure he would have kipped in his motor and not given a fook lol

I was one of the other two who were with use and got an UBER back to the bus park. Thank %^*& a bus was still there cos that would’ve rounded off the shite night if they had all gone

I had to jog it. A fat old man struggling to get there for 00:45.

Started the 1 hour walk from hotel to stadium.
Half an hour in my mate remembers we have forgotten our passports so quickly walk back to the hotel.
Taxi back to stadium to make up for lost time.

Walking to stadium and mate doesn't have his phone. I keep going to stadium while he gets a taxi back to the hotel in a panic.

I must have joined the wrong queue because he was actually in his seat before me

You didn’t need your passport to get in the ground.

Anyone else see the wee football team heading to training with their coaches all singing and dancing with the bears near the bus station?

Wee guys must have only been about 6 or 7, all jumping about dancing shouting Glasgow Rangers.

Future Nacho Novos in the making. Yessssssssssss.

Yeah. We discovered that when we got to the ground

Wonder why uefa required passport numbers
It's law in Spain. They have national ID cards that Spanish citizens use to purchase everything from football tickets to travel tickets. It flows down to passport numbers for everybody else.

Only discovered this when I had to go to Malaga and book the train. Bit of an issue when I had lost my passport and didn't think I was going to get on it, but it's just for purchasing.

It's law in Spain. They have national ID cards that Spanish citizens use to purchase everything from football tickets to travel tickets. It flows down to passport numbers for everybody else.

Only discovered this when I had to go to Malaga and book the train. Bit of an issue when I had lost my passport and didn't think I was going to get on it, but it's just for purchasing.
I did need my passport number for booking the train too now I think about it

Myself and my pals were trying to get directions into Seville centre. We stopped a local Spanish looking lady and I asked in my best hopeless Spanish for directions. The girl then proceeded to tell us in a broad Scottish accent that she was actually from Wishaw but had lived in seville for a few years.

Having got a wee bit of a tan in Ibiza I got a lot of people asking directions and saying “hola” instead of “ morning”

Met a Londoner at a service station on the way down from Alicante. We chatted for a few minutes and he wished us good luck.

Then he appears at our car. “There’s some Frankfurt fans over there….go and beat them up!”

I think he was joking.

Back