Any good news?

jscotty1

So, I’m fed up of hearing about all the clusterfux going on at the moment. Whether it’s:

Inability to scout players we should be scouting

Inability to recruit a manager

Transfer market incompetence

What I want to know is, does anyone have information that suggests we aren’t completely making a mess of everything?

I just cleared a ton of paperwork and dealt with 32 unread emails in work, secured some new business and booked my annual leave in, finishing tomorrow for a fortnight :D

They're going to re-clad the stands. (Warm running water in the toilets in the Main Stand would be a nice Christmas present.)

We've made an arse of it all for 5 years and we are still the most successful club in the world.
to be fair Sellic haven't really evolved during that period...

2s11xxk.jpg

We are a basket case, we can't beat the Diddy teams at Ibrox, we gave no manager, we have been so poor in some games it is soul destroying.

Yet we are still 3rd and not too far off the pace. Even a modicum of progress will see us competing.

Nope! We're all doomed........Doooommmmeeeed I tell ye.

To the bridge 'Billy'

C'mon we cut the goal difference by 2 last weekend. :p

We're seven points closer to them than we were at this time last season (despite being two points worse off than we were at this stage under Warburton...), our goal difference is seven points better than it was this time last season, we've scored thirty-eight goals to their forty-one, our main striker is currently the top goalscorer in the SPFL, the mentally challengeds have dropped nine more points more than they had done by this time last season, which is more points dropped at this stage than they did under dildo in his last season in charge. Most importantly, despite the doom-monger predictions knowing we have Aberdeen twice, Hibs and a tough Ross County game, we took 12 points on a run.

We're a total mess and bar some more goals we've made essentially no progress from Warburton despite splashing 10+ million. And yet the league is still not quite out of sight and second place looks achievable, which was the realistic objective this season. "All" we need is a competent manager, a couple of good January signings and for timmy to continue his slow downward spiral.

to be fair Sellic haven't really evolved during that period...

2s11xxk.jpg

A few positives;

Tims got a doing at Hearts' we didn't sign Derek McInnes and his mate, Ashley no longer a threat or part of the club, Morelos has found his form again, the mhedia still don't know who our new manager is,( neither do we, but that's beside the point) I'm sure that there are more.

I just received £1,388 from Air Canada for a delayed flight :D

How long was your delay? I had a flight cancelled until the next day and have some air miles and $150 of next flight.

To answer the OP The weather here is almost tropical and the golf was good today - we were 5 under and hopefully should win.

We're seven points closer to them than we were at this time last season (despite being two points worse off than we were at this stage under Warburton...), our goal difference is seven points better than it was this time last season, we've scored thirty-eight goals to their forty-one, our main striker is currently the top goalscorer in the SPFL, the mentally challengeds have dropped nine more points more than they had done by this time last season, which is more points dropped at this stage than they did under dildo in his last season in charge. Most importantly, despite the doom-monger predictions knowing we have Aberdeen twice, Hibs and a tough Ross County game, we took 12 points on a run.

We're a total mess and bar some more goals we've made essentially no progress from Warburton despite splashing 10+ million. And yet the league is still not quite out of sight and second place looks achievable, which was the realistic objective this season. "All" we need is a competent manager, a couple of good January signings and for timmy to continue his slow downward spiral.

some good positives all the same cheers.

So, I’m fed up of hearing about all the clusterfux going on at the moment. Whether it’s:

Inability to scout players we should be scouting

Inability to recruit a manager

Transfer market incompetence

What I want to know is, does anyone have information that suggests we aren’t completely making a mess of everything?
Take a chill pill Scotty.
Amazingly after shipping 16 points at home thus far, we are still in the mix and a decent manager could very well rectify that and push the other two teams all the way for top spot. Here's hoping mate.and don't take in all the shite that gets spewed out by the media haters and their papist apologist friends masquerading as pundits.

I'm off work on the pat & Mick and looks unlikely I'll be back before we close on Friday for 2 weeks.

So that's nice, but on the downside I'm really f*cking struggling and have shat myself today for the first time as an adult.

Pfft amateur.

Back