Any good news?

You have failed to apply the rules, pics.
Some FF's don't know what she looks like. :p
EB9MLh0.jpg

No silly, that's a fluffy pink douche.
It gets brought out once a year on her birthday. She needs to gives her fanny a mini valet and spruce up before I will go anywhere near it.
You should put it on ebay when she's finished with it....worth more used ;)

Could be worse you could be stuck on an Oil rig for Christmas and Newyear and having to deal with this mess as well , To make it worse the have shut the gym for a week and I will need rolled in to the Chopper when I get off :(

We are a basket case, we can't beat the Diddy teams at Ibrox, we gave no manager, we have been so poor in some games it is soul destroying.

Yet we are still 3rd and not too far off the pace. Even a modicum of progress will see us competing.

Putting an incredibly positive slant on things:

At least the issues we are now discussing/lamenting are footballing issues. Not long ago we’d be gagging to be in this position. A few years ago we were all too busy talking about what the spivs were up to and how we could get rid of them, talking about the footballing side of the club was pretty much benched. Things will never be as bad as the McDowell season, on or off the pitch for that matter.

Looking on the bright side loyal

I've just rolled my third joint and opened a bottle of Bowmore 15 year old, I treated myself to two bottles and a bottle of Inchmurrin 2001 single cask for Christmas.

Now if that ain't good news!

Lived in Amsterdam for a couple of years, have to say, if I was on my 3rd I reckon i'd be seeing a canal next to my bed

Very depressing with no great Rangers news lets hope we get some good news soon , before I go to Bali on Jan 2nd .................Woo hoooo! ........"hello Hello" we are the Bali Boys.

Still getting more bums on seats than rest of SPL put together despite being a shambles...almost Christmas....my mental health is okay....er....

:)

Nothing about the Rangers unfortunately.

Sitting patiently waiting for the wife to surface so I can open my Christmas presents. Then get ready and go and see my daughter and my eldest grandson. That’s when the wine and other drinks will flow.

Bring on Christmas

So, I’m fed up of hearing about all the clusterfux going on at the moment. Whether it’s:

Inability to scout players we should be scouting

Inability to recruit a manager

Transfer market incompetence

What I want to know is, does anyone have information that suggests we aren’t completely making a mess of everything?

Aye, I am guaranteed a BJ off the Mrs for Xmas, because I never got one on teh 21st which is my Birthday.

And fck the rules , no pics.. thats how I roll, #renegade

Back