Any good stories from work today?

Jamiegatami

I’m working from home so missing the gloating. Need to live vicariously through others!

Didn’t think it would be done this weekend so never took today off. Sitting here burst thank god it’s lunchtime! Away back to my bed for an hour B-D

Childish but I was up at 5 am letting red white and blue balloons off in kirkwood, Coatbridge

decorated my apprentices dads works car with balloons and Union Jack streamers

he sent a video to apprentice when we were in the van, absolutely raging that some dirty o bstard had done that to his car haha

On our daily team call, I never go on camera. So today I put my camera on and pointed it at the wall. I let a fellow bear know I was planning something and to ask about my camera if no one else does. So he mentions it and our manager says “oh yeah your camera is on but we can only see your wall”. I turn the camera around to point at me in a Rangers jumper, scarf and hat and say “sorry, can you see us now?”

Even the unwashed in the team found it funny B-)

Not particularly funny but my teams background for today is the Champion55 pic.

To my knowledge there wasn't any of them on my first 930 meeting but got plenty of nice comments down here in Englandshire.

Had to work yesterday on a late shift but seen two Bears coming through Camden Town Tube Station wearing their tops and just had to belt out Glasgow Rangers Champions!! Of course they joined in:))

Not particularly funny but my teams background for today is the Champion55 pic.

To my knowledge there wasn't any of them on my first 930 meeting but got plenty of nice comments down here in Englandshire.

I got a "congratulations" this morning. People aren't as bitter in England (well, not football wise anyway.lol)

As I walked to the main gate 2 of them were on guard duty. I said to them, " before I sanitise my hands I will give you the salute, the Arfield salute" . Their faces were a picture and they got worse when I said "can you see us now". Thought they were going to start crying.

Boss first thing this morning, "glad to see your not camped outside Ibrox with the rest of your supporters breaking covid restrictions".
Yawn B-D

I had my first time attending the management call since being promoted. New boss is a Bear. Every one else on the call is English. Bit of talk about our hangovers and the call finished with him saying 'Remember guys, 55!'

I think him and I will get on well.

Back