Any idea when more Hummel training gear will become available again?

rockranger9

Was up at the St Enoch store last Sunday before the Oxford game.Managed to get the kids their kits and training tops however absolutely no stock in large sizes for training and coaching gear.

Any idea how often new stock arrives?

Was up at the St Enoch store last Sunday before the Oxford game.Managed to get the kids their kits and training tops however absolutely no stock in large sizes for training and coaching gear.

Any idea how often new stock arrives?
What do you mean again?:))

I was in last Sunday too and one of the young guys who work there told me the Black & Orange fleece had never been in.

Black and orange coaches tracksuit not expected until October I was told in the store on Friday

Not sure if it will be back online sooner ?

What do you mean again?:))

I was in last Sunday too and one of the young guys who work there told me the Black & Orange fleece had never been in.
I got two black and orange training tops last wed large size no problem my son and grandson have been stopped twice asking how they got them so must be a problem getting them now

If it's anything like the replenishment of the polo shirts then the answer is; never!

Black and orange coaches tracksuit not expected until October I was told in the store on Friday

Not sure if it will be back online sooner ?
I was told the same yesterday, I bought an xxl on Wednesday online as I just missed out on the xl but had to return it to the shop)

Guy said October for online and shop but expecting the black training short sleeved top in next week

I’ve noticed the past couple of Thursdays the website has been updated with new stock so worth a try this this thurs again.

Whoever has the power, please get enough stock in. Couldn't get any training gear last season, poor show. Recently got a stock email update and duly ordered the Gaffers gray training half zip in medium. Nice one.

Just keep checking the website I got lucky on wed morning got the black zipper but was sold out again an hour later when my mate tried to order it

Back