Any league games where we haven't had an incorrect key decision go against us?

Professor Yaffle

Official Ticketer
Aberdeen there were several.
Alfredos goal yesterday.
Celtic goal a foul.
I'm sure there have been numerous others.

Its not trivial like a throw in. It is guys getting booked or sent off incotrectly, clear fouls ignored leading to goals and offside goals for us that should have stood.

I hope all these not so honest mistakes are being noted.

The only break we got was McGregor not being punished for a wee kick out but every game the ref or some assistant called Sean or Declan screw us over.

This isn't paranoia and our manager knows that we need to score as many as possible as you never know what's coming next off these bastards in the black.

As ridiculous as it seems, and trying to be a bit impartial, it’s hard to remember. It does seem like a at least one big decision goals against us every game.

What strikes me when mates say it’s just shit refereeing is why these big decisions never seem to go in our favour?

I’m not that big on conspiracy theories but the fact is in every single game we play now we do appear to be up against another force.

The refs are shite yes but were they just shite we would have equally a number of bad decisions for us as against us surely?

It seems to me that proportionately we get more bad and match changing decisions against us.

If backed by statistics then another factor is influencing their decisions, maybe we press more and the shit refs make more shit decisions to stop the press, could be that OR it could be that they are doing their level best to stifle play and to stifle our progress.

Its simply not good enough and has already cost us points this season. Although yesterday it didn't cost us doesn't excuse the fact it's yet another shambles of a decision.

Its a key specific point, some people look at these decisions and say the even themselves out when in fact what the mean is we will get decisions our way - which we will, but completely missing the point they are not ones costing the opposition points.

All those bizarre bookings are going cost us as well. Goldson one was perfect example . Booked for nothing.

All those bizarre bookings are going cost us as well. Goldson one was perfect example . Booked for nothing.
You could put your mortgage on Clancy giving out a wee snide booking to one of our key men,he always does it.

Game One vs Sheep
Morelos' Red Card
Dom Ball's non-Red Card
Stevie May's non-Red Card for injuring Ryan Jack

Game Two vs St Mirren
Pape McGinn's non-Red Card for injuring Coulibally

League Cup vs Killie
Morelos' disallowed goal
No Free Kick given for Jamie Murphy's season ending injury

Game Four vs Scum
Ntcham's goal allowed to stand despite a foul by Rogic in the buildup which the 4th official highlighted to the referee

Game Five vs Dundee
Morelos' disallowed goal

So in 6 games that's:

3 of our players injured from fouls
1 Red Card we got we shouldn't have
3 Red Cards the opposition should have got but didn't
2 of our goals wrongly chalked off
1 (pretty crucial) goal scored against us not disallowed that should have been

Game One vs Sheep
Morelos' Red Card
Dom Ball's non-Red Card

Game Two vs St Mirren

League Cup vs Killie
Morelos' disallowed goal

Game Four vs Scum
Ntcham's goal allowed to stand despite a foul by Rogic in the buildup which the 4th official highlighted to the referee

Game Five vs Dundee
Morelos' disallowed goal

A nice, clear summation AT.
I like how you've cut out all the smaller stuff and concentrated purely on the major items.

Do you fancy keeping this up to date for every domestic game over the season, then posting it up whenever these threads arise ?

Game One vs Sheep
Morelos' Red Card
Dom Ball's non-Red Card

Game Two vs St Mirren

League Cup vs Killie
Morelos' disallowed goal

Game Four vs Scum

Game Five vs Dundee
Morelos' disallowed goal

So in 6 games that's:

Good summary.

Its fecking ridiculous and reeks of something rotten

We all see it but the recent pressure on the refs seems to be an attempt to maintain this situation.

How much coverage did Alan Mcgregor get compared to the blatant foul that led to their goal or the pathetic dying swan act from Christie? A clear agenda at play.

A nice, clear summation AT.
I like how you've cut out all the smaller stuff and concentrated purely on the major items.

Do you fancy keeping this up to date for every domestic game over the season, then posting it up whenever these threads arise ?

There's a Ref Watch thread mate but tbh I've lost my patience with these officials, it's gone on too many years now, that I'm probably going to be re-posting the list above and adding to it after every game that you'll see it plenty times between now and the end of the season.

What I liked about your post Amato Turn, was that it stuck to what were pretty well irrefutable incidents, or at least stand-out incidents that had a basis for vast doubt (the 4th official calling for Collum for that foul for instance).

Many other threads have too many of our own opinions or even possibly iffy little things that can muddy the waters.

Best to stick to the MAIN incidents, as you have.

That's why I hope you'll continue in the same vein and post as we go.

Game One vs Sheep
Morelos' Red Card
Dom Ball's non-Red Card

Game Two vs St Mirren

League Cup vs Killie
Morelos' disallowed goal

Game Four vs Scum

Game Five vs Dundee
Morelos' disallowed goal

So in 6 games that's:

What about motherwell ?

Come the end of the season it'll be interesting to see how many points we'll have been robbed of. Already a few in the bag.
Getting foreign referees in for the rest of the season would suit me.

Even the red against McRorie wouldn’t have been a red if it was a defender vs Morelos... Id go as far to say Morelos would’ve been booked for diving.

Back