Any news about Andy King?

Nothing against King but it shows how strong our squad is right now that he’s at least 5th choice in midfield.

Hopefully it’s premature but he’ll join a growing list of Premiership player who struggle to make it at the Rangers.

He's obviously not doing enough to earn a starting berth.

I think it’s probably as simple as that.

Which is a little surprising given he’s a Premiership winner and Welsh international.

Perhaps he thought he’d simply walk into the side?

If injuries haven’t had much of an impact on his time at the club and it really is a case of him not doing enough in training to impress the gaffer, I’d be looking at returning him in January if that’s an option and recruiting someone else for the season’s remainder.

Seems to be a Mark Allen signing. If he was good enough he would be playing and I don't think Gerrard has him in his plans.

If we get a good price for Kamara in January perhaps Andy King could be a replacement for him if he can get fully fit and back on form as he is proven to be a good midfileder with Leicester and Wales.

He’ll probably pop up and score the winner in the Europa League final and then, just like Keyser Soze, my guess is that we’ll never hear from him again

Had a muscle injury which kept him out for a while, can't see any route back in for him unless we have an injury crisis. I've said it before and say again he has been a waste of good money.

He’s not kicked a ball for over a year and it’s been many a season since he was what you would call a regular starter.

The fact he was wanted by Hibs speaks volumes.

The reality is he was doing a preseason when he got a niggle that has been recurring. He is now working to regain the same level of fitness pre niggles. I’m pretty sure he’ll make a contribution this season. I hope be doesn’t have to as it would mean that we are winning games and our first choice midfield is fit. I think this championship will be decided by injuries and how teams cope when they inevitably occur.

tenor.gif

Why is that? Do Leicester fans not rate him either? He played a lot of games for them.

The Leicester fans worship the ground he walks on mate. To call him a legend there is an understatement. Just he's struggled with injuries the past few years and they thought he'd go to a lower level.

Not really fussed either way. Gerrard has alluded that we're paying peanuts for him with Leicester covering most of the contract.

The Leicester fans worship the ground he walks on mate. To call him a legend there is an understatement. Just he's struggled with injuries the past few years and they thought he'd go to a lower level.

Not really fussed either way. Gerrard has alluded that we're paying peanuts for him with Leicester covering most of the contract.

Hopefully he can regain some of that form they rate him for and he can put some good shifts in for us.

Not good enough
I think we will wait to see what Gerrard says about him when asked. Squad is playing well and he had an injury. Always more to it than "not good enough" - zero evidence of this. He has been brought in as back up and the squad is healthy and firing

Had a muscle injury which kept him out for a while, can't see any route back in for him unless we have an injury crisis. I've said it before and say again he has been a waste of good money.
Gerrard is on record saying the financial side of the deal was too good to turn down (ie bargain) therefore I think I will take his word for it. You have no idea how much we are paying him. He was always going to be a back up player.

Reactions: LD5
I think we will wait to see what Gerrard says about him when asked. Squad is playing well and he had an injury. Always more to it than "not good enough" - zero evidence of this. He has been brought in as back up and the squad is healthy and firing
He’s not good enough. Take it or leave it.

Crispy bacon is ITK
We’ll see how much he features in his time with us? I’m pretty confident it won’t be much, nothing to do with being “itk”, more common sense. If the manager thought he was good enough then King would see game time, I would assume.

A good enough back up option i’m sure, we’re a better side now.

Back