Any news on Ejaria?

We have to be up there amongst the worst supports for turning on our own. It's fcknn disgusting. Could be that he can't handle the pressure. Could also be that working with Gerrard isn't what he expected and he really isn't enjoying his work. Could also be that his mother is dying from cancer and his depression is so bad he's struggling to get out of bed. When Gerrard and the club have an issue, I have an issue. Until then, he's a Ranger and we back him until he gives us cause not to.

Has it been confirmed his social media was deleted months back?

There's plenty spreading the line that it was done recently.

We need better than him in the midfield just now.

Obvious the guy is struggling with the pressure of having to win every game in the league

If he can’t handle it being on loan then he won’t ever handle it at at a top club

Realise he’s young but his footballing mentality won’t cut it

I think he has to go back
He may as well go out with a target on his back if he plays for us again as every hammer thrower and wind up merchant will be on his case
I think the club could have handled this better. "He picked up a knock in training so he's been left in Scotland for treatment"
Not sure why we chose to go the route we did
I think the boy has effectively ended his career in the UK at least
I certainly feel no ill will towards him
I would question whether we go this route again. It seems there are no shortage of players like him in English academies. Technically very good but just don't have the heart required
Very similar to Barrie McKay

More like Nathan Oduwa, got talent but probably not tough enough mentally and physically for our game.

It could very much be that he’s just struggling with the pressure. Given he’s played no first team football in his career to note and we’ve expected him to play damn near 30 games in a few months. And expected him to perform in them all and win them.

He could just be emotionally burnt out. It wouldn’t be surprising.
Maybe DJ should have a word he made it as a youngster.....fact is he knows he's not cutting it here and Liverpool will shunt him....there's the answer.....

Obvious the guy is struggling with the pressure of having to win every game in the league

If he can’t handle it being on loan then he won’t ever handle it at at a top club

Realise he’s young but his footballing mentality won’t cut it
Well it's not really obvious is it because no one knows the reason.

We have to be up there amongst the worst supports for turning on our own. It's fcknn disgusting. Could be that he can't handle the pressure. Could also be that working with Gerrard isn't what he expected and he really isn't enjoying his work. Could also be that his mother is dying from cancer and his depression is so bad he's struggling to get out of bed. When Gerrard and the club have an issue, I have an issue. Until then, he's a Ranger and we back him until he gives us cause not to.

100% correct well said.

There’s posters on here who couldn’t or wouldn’t spot talent if they were about to be sent to the gallows
Absolute fantastic talent who’s been blown away with the physical and mental aspect of our game up here with sadly the lad being unable to handle the hot pot which is Scottish football and playing for Glasgow Rangers

Some of our fans have forgot some of the great performances this lad has put in and only remember the not so great
If we could be really honest with ourselves for just once, this young lad was the most gifted /talented player in our midfield this season but sadly it’s went pear shaped last few weeks.

When will we as fans accept extremely talented players over players who can just run about and tackle

He's the new whipping boy like young Josh before him. It's a run of bad form that's put everyone right off him.

Petulant little boy
Maybe he supports Liverpool like our manager, he's only a young fella and probably homesick every player is different some need a bollicking some need support, theres nothing wrong with that we are all different thats where the manager and his team come in to help our players he has talent no doubt but maybe he should be rested for some more games maybe he hates Scotland who knows he might need to go back to England for a while but I think we should give the guy a break. IMHO.

Back