Any physiotherapists out there - job opportunity with Rangers

Applications will be full of Declans, Bernadette's, and Finbars.
Hoping to get the inside track on our Juicing Suite, our caffeine injections surgery, and the testing laboratory, where we can fake Covid and drug testing.

A chance to massage Alfredo Morelos’ butt cheeks. Yes please.

e41bc18b-4ef6-4870-bc6a-da2145367db5_text.gif

I was speaking to the club Dr Mark Waller on Sat night and he said he was leaving, is this his job that's advertised?

Rumour has it on measuring big Basseys thighs the club have realised they need to hire a full time physio just for him

I was speaking to the club Dr Mark Waller on Sat night and he said he was leaving, is this his job that's advertised?
ah really thats interesting, noticed he was still with us and was thinking he was going to stay on despite Gerrard leaving. Wonder who his replacement will be.

We need new drugs for the players, the bheggars are starting to twig, he should be able to source a new untraceable steroid stimulant.

We are over in Canada although he would/could fit all the criteria needed. His passion is really in sports but maybe something like this would peak his interest. I'll suggest that he looks into this.
Definitely worth looking into, loads of opportunities in the RAF mate - genuinely.

I know most of us would love a job at Rangers but football physio is actually a tough gig. Lot of pressure to get the right diagnosis and treatment, very few holidays or weekends off. Quite a commitment for a relatively modest salary given the training.

Doc Waller is off to Leicester City. Looks like one of his colleagues has now jumped ship as well (see post immediately above). The physio job is a different post altogether mate.

What with the two medics and Andy Scoulding from Scouting moving on, so soon after Gerrard and Co, its another Summer of disruption ahead by the look of things.

Back