Any Poznan lads we should look at?

Coza

Like McCoist I was impressed by a few of their players. Definitely had a bunch that could easily make the step up and join a bigger team and do well. He said the two boys down the left which makes sense as they threatened from there but I would need to watch the game back to get specific players as I always focus on us and unless it’s riquelme or mendieta bossing it I never notice the opposition.

Who stood out for you? Do we reckon Wilson added a few names to his database last night as ones worth monitoring?

The number 15 in the middle of the park Jakub Moder has been signed by Brighton for £10M. They have been quietly signing players and loaning them back before all the changes to the rules after brexit when it will be much harder to sign players from outside the UK.

Poohatch looks a player. I was impressed with them, diving aside, they look like a well organised team who are very comfortable on the ball. Big win for us.

I thought they were a good side. A lot better than we gave them credit for in the lead up. Wont be easy going away there needing something to qualify.

Reactions: TQ3
The number 15 in the middle of the park Jakub Moder has been signed by Brighton for £10M. They have been quietly signing players and loaning them back before all the changes to the rules after brexit when it will be much harder to sign players from outside the UK.
If that boy is worth 10 million Glen Kamara is worth 40.

I think we forget the teams we’ve had to beat to get to the group stages over the last 3 years. Anyone we meet in the groups will be of a very decent standard. They knocked the ball about well last night, nullified us for 60mins and their coach deserves a lot of credit. They lacked a cutting edge but would fancy them to take points off Liege in either game.
I’m not sure anyone stuck out at me but wasn’t paying enough attention to them to take any note. Strangely I fancy it’ll be an easier game for us over there as we’ll sit in and catch them on the break. I’m not convinced they’ll be good enough to break us down

I think we forget the teams we’ve had to beat to get to the group stages over the last 3 years. Anyone we meet in the groups will be of a very decent standard. They knocked the ball about well last night, nullified us for 60mins and their coach deserves a lot of credit. They lacked a cutting edge but would fancy them to take points off Liege in either game.
I’m not sure anyone stuck out at me but wasn’t paying enough attention to them to take any note. Strangely I fancy it’ll be an easier game for us over there as we’ll sit in and catch them on the break. I’m not convinced they’ll be good enough to break us down
Nobody is mate. We are impenetrable.

Until we concede our next goal and then I reserve the right to go through our defenders one by one and claim I never rated any of them. It's the FF way...

On topic, I thought the boy that Brighton have signed (Moder?) looked a tidy player and could be smart business by them. But they were decent all over the park tbf and looked a well drilled unit, result for us was better than it will be given credit for.

There was a good podcast on h and h with an English guy who was a journo in Poland chewing the fat with one of the guys on Wednesday, they dont have a lot of money but seemingly have the best academy in Poland bring through lots of players.

The bookie odds of 6/1 on them last night looked generous, i thought they were decent.

There was a good podcast on h and h with an English guy who was a journo in Poland chewing the fat with one of the guys on Wednesday, they dont have a lot of money but seemingly have the best academy in Poland bring through lots of players.

The bookie odds of 6/1 on them last night looked generous, i thought they were decent.
Think the commentator mentioned their midfield 4 all came through their academy which is quite impressive. They were decent in my opinion. Very good win for us.

Said the same last night.

They will attack us and we will look to do the Willem II gameplan all over again. Kent firing Again would be good in the game.

That and we will hopefully be qualified by then :D

Have to say I don’t know what people saw in Puchacz.

Strong, fast and fit but I never feared when he had the ball because he lacked a bit if quality and end product.

Back