Any pubs In Aylesbury area Rangers pubs?

KYBear_74

Please merge with any threads discussing where to watch the game against the scum. I looked but didn't find a general one.

Will be moving into my home near Aylesbury on Friday and won't have Sky setup yet as my belongings (TV) are on a ship in the Atlantic Ocean at the moment! Not even sure if I'll get Sky at this point.

So I was wondering if there were any Rangers pubs nearby. Just checked and we are in the lowest tier of the COVID 19 system so I believe I'm ok to watch this in a pub.

First Old Firm game since I've returned to the UK. Hopefully I'll bring some good luck!

Please merge with any threads discussing where to watch the game against the scum. I looked but didn't find a general one.

Will be moving into my home near Aylesbury on Friday and won't have Sky setup yet as my belongings (TV) are on a ship in the Atlantic Ocean at the moment! Not even sure if I'll get Sky at this point.

So I was wondering if there were any Rangers pubs nearby. Just checked and we are in the lowest tier of the COVID 19 system so I believe I'm ok to watch this in a pub.

First Old Firm game since I've returned to the UK. Hopefully I'll bring some good luck!
Our pub won't be showing the game due to all this bollocks at the moment but The Top Bell a mere 2 minutes walk will be,again due to the restrictions i'm advising people to start getting there from about 11.15 onwards as the Everton v Liverpool game is on at the same time and we want to make sure that all our bods are taken care of before them.If you're driving,Duncombe Dr car park and the car park behind the Library,entrance on Hockliffe St are free on Saturdays and again only about 1/2 minutes from the boozers,or jump on a bus from Aylesbury,only about 20 mins,hopefully see you there chief,i'm the one with the big red face just say hello hello when you come in.Whereabouts in Aylesbury?

images

Last edited:
Our pub won't be showing the game due to all this bollocks at the moment but The Top Bell a mere 2 minutes walk will be,again due to the restrictions i'm advising people to start getting there from about 11.15 onwards as the Everton v Liverpool game is on at the same time and we want to make sure that all our bods are taken care of before them.If you're driving,Duncombe Dr car park and the car park behind the Library,entrance on Hockliffe St are free on Saturdays and again only about 1/2 minutes from the boozers,or jump on a bus from Aylesbury,only about 20 mins,hopefully see you there chief,i'm the one with the big red face just say hello hello when you come in.Whereabouts in Aylesbury?

images
About 7 mins north in a village called Hulcott. I’ve been shopping all day trying to get the essentials like a bed and maybe a chair. Lol

My belongings are somewhere on the Atlantic at the moment! Any suggestions on places to shop would be appreciated.

About 7 mins north in a village called Hulcott. I’ve been shopping all day trying to get the essentials like a bed and maybe a chair. Lol

My belongings are somewhere on the Atlantic at the moment! Any suggestions on places to shop would be appreciated.
Train or bus to MK mate. All the big shops are there. There’s an IKEA by the MK Dons stadium that will serve all your furniture requirements - Bletchley is the nearest train station for that.

Avoid Luton, it’s a shithole

Anyone know if this pub is dog friendly? They aren’t answering their phone.

Would rather not leave her alone in a brand new location with no furniture!
It is dog friendly but we will be up the rd 2 minutes away at The Top Bell which is also dog friendly buddy.

I reckon these two might be your best bet;

Multiple tvs. Show the football.

May be hard with the Merseyside derby on at the same time.

No idea if dog friendly.

Give them a call first if you can KYbear
I reckon these two might be your best bet;

Multiple tvs. Show the football.

May be hard with the Merseyside derby on at the same time.

No idea if dog friendly.

Did you find s9mewhere?
Aye,he joined us in Leighton Buzzard,nice big guy.He had emigrated to the USA when he was 8 with his parents and now back here for work and to see the Rangers.Last time he was here was when Albertz broke Lamberts jaw,he was wandering around just before k.o. looking for a ticket when some guy heard him and GAVE him his mates ticket as he couldn't make the game,nice seat in the Copland to enjoy a good win,let's hope the big man's a lucky omen.

Aye,he joined us in Leighton Buzzard,nice big guy.He had emigrated to the USA when he was 8 with his parents and now back here for work and to see the Rangers.Last time he was here was when Albertz broke Lamberts jaw,he was wandering around just before k.o. looking for a ticket when some guy heard him and GAVE him his mates ticket as he couldn't make the game,nice seat in the Copland to enjoy a good win,let's hope the big man's a lucky omen.
Glad to hear he had somewhere to watch a great game, result and good company.

Glad to hear he had somewhere to watch a great game, result and good company.
Great company! Great result!

Someone bought some home made Scotch pies so that and the win and I was in heaven! lol

Will be back on Thursday night for the game, hopefully my dog and I are good luck!

Thanks for everyone's suggestions and for all the welcoming smiles at the pub. Good to be amongst my own once again.

Great company! Great result!

Someone bought some home made Scotch pies so that and the win and I was in heaven! lol

Will be back on Thursday night for the game, hopefully my dog and I are good luck!

Thanks for everyone's suggestions and for all the welcoming smiles at the pub. Good to be amongst my own once again.
We'll need to teach you how to talk properly again big man,Scotch pies ffs....Scots pies,see you Thursday.Bytheway you should be able to park just outside on the main Rd on Thursday as all restrictions are lifted by 18.00hrs so if you park about 17.35 you will be covered,same time restrictions apply to the car park as it's chargeable all day up till 18.00 but if you park there before 18.00 you will need a ticket.

We'll need to teach you how to talk properly again big man,Scotch pies ffs....Scots pies,see you Thursday.Bytheway you should be able to park just outside on the main Rd on Thursday as all restrictions are lifted by 18.00hrs so if you park about 17.35 you will be covered,same time restrictions apply to the car park as it's chargeable all day up till 18.00 but if you park there before 18.00 you will need a ticket.
Ah, well at least I knew that you don't call the people of Scotland Scotch!! Didn't know about the pies, point taken.

Would love to get my accent back for sure. I'll learn quickly with the terminology but I think I may be cursed with this hybrid accent for quite a few more years.

See you tomorrow!

btw, my belongings hit the port on Monday but they said it could be a couple of weeks before it clears customs and a couple more before they are delivered. Anywhere nearby I can buy Rangers gear?

Ah, well at least I knew that you don't call the people of Scotland Scotch!! Didn't know about the pies, point taken.

Would love to get my accent back for sure. I'll learn quickly with the terminology but I think I may be cursed with this hybrid accent for quite a few more years.

See you tomorrow!

btw, my belongings hit the port on Monday but they said it could be a couple of weeks before it clears customs and a couple more before they are delivered. Anywhere nearby I can buy Rangers gear?
See ye tomorrow.

Well the big man turned up for another win for The Teddies,while we were watching the game this bird came in and sat down beside us to watch the game also and starts yapping away and fck me she was from Kentucky the same as the big man (her mums originally from Glasgow),how the fck is that for coincidences.

Back