Any questions for Castore?

I’m not sure if he’d answer is but statements were made when they came on board that Rangers would benefit from every item sold by Castore.

It’s likely safe to assume he was referring exclusively to the Rangers products but it would be interesting to clarify it.

When will home kits be available to buy again and are they likely to sell out again both online and in store?

I can’t get into the new store for a week or two and the place is going to be rammed, so I’m concerned about stock shortages when I do eventually get in.

It’s giving me 2018 Hummel flashbacks when you couldn’t get your hands on a home kit for weeks.

Can they provide more detail on the amount the club receives from sales over and above the initial £3m

I’m not sure if he’d answer is but statements were made when they came on board that Rangers would benefit from every item sold by Castore.

It’s likely safe to assume he was referring exclusively to the Rangers products but it would be interesting to clarify it.
You're kidding, right?

You want clarity on whether we receive a cut of the Windies cricket gear or not

He means every Rangers item they sell, we will get money. Not sure what needs clarification... obviously we aren’t getting money for them selling Garcia hoodies :))

Can they provide more detail on the amount the club receives from sales over and above the initial £3m
I answered you earlier on this mate, they’ve already said around £6m-8m a season depending on the sales. They done a very lengthy interview with Heart and Hand podcast a few weeks back.

What's the extent of their plans for other forms of merchandise? Remember the old rangers store had watches, jewellery, bed sheets, curtains, tshirts, mugs, all sorts.. Are they responsible for that?

Think that would be pretty obvious it would only be Rangers products

I answered you earlier on this mate, they’ve already said around £6m-8m a season depending on the sales. They done a very lengthy interview with Heart and Hand podcast a few weeks back.
I replied to you. Not sure what level of sales the £6m-£8m figure is based on.

We’ve seen on here posters being given £25 credit notes, will this be extended to all fans who don’t receive their preorders before a certain date?

Availability of infant strips and why does the design differ so much from the actual strip design?

Why was the message given out that pre-orders would be posted on the 31st when this wasn’t the case?
Why wasn’t every pre-ordered top ready to ship the minute it could be?
Why have communications been so poor in the process including not answering email queries?
Why have away tops started to be sent out when there’s still an ongoing backlog of home tops where fans haven’t even received dispatch emails?
What lessons have been learned to ensure there’s not a repeat of this come next season?

What dialogue have they had with Hermes on the, alleged, 2000 damaged items in their delivery chain?

This question, I think, is critical. Large scale vandalising of the packages by their chosen courier cannot go unchallenged. It may be, also, that the issues with Hermes are directly related to the delays in the receipt of some items. Clarity on what has happened and how they are handling it would be welcome.

Good Luck with the interview @mdingwall . Good to see Castore still keen to interact with the fan media guys and I have every faith Tom will address the concerns that have been raised.

Oh, and give him a big thank you for the - soon to be available - rubber ducks. Can't wait.:))

What is meant by exclusive releases and limited edition releases? Will these be items that are typically only available to the players (Hagi hoodie reportedly) or will they be exclusive to fans only.

Given the weather in Glasgow will they be offering a waterproof hoody with modest club branding on it, preferably in Navy?

I like many paid for strips on 1/7/20 at pre order. It’s now 5/8/20 and I don’t even have a dispatch email. There is obviously an issue so an update on this would be welcome. Thanks

What's the extent of their plans for other forms of merchandise? Remember the old Rangers store had watches, jewellery, bed sheets, curtains, tshirts, mugs, all sorts.. Are they responsible for that?
I would think they will keep to kits and training kits etc and not get involved with all the other stuff.

If Rangers were to benefit from golf stuff, etc, even if sold in the Rangers store, I would buy
some too, as it's nice.

What changes are being made to delivery methods to correct recent issues

Will newborn range be available

Can we expect non sponsor branded merchandise.

Do Castore have concerns about meeting demand

If Hermes is being used as a courier and since 2000+ items have interfered with what action is being taken?

Back