Any questions for Castore?

This question, I think, is critical. Large scale vandalising of the packages by their chosen courier cannot go unchallenged. It may be, also, that the issues with Hermes are directly related to the delays in the receipt of some items. Clarity on what has happened and how they are handling it would be welcome.

Good Luck with the interview @mdingwall . Good to see Castore still keen to interact with the fan media guys and I have every faith Tom will address the concerns that have been raised.

Oh, and give him a big thank you for the - soon to be available - rubber ducks. Can't wait.:))

Agree VB.

I just ordered stuff & took the Royal Mail transport option. I wont buy product that uses
Hermes.

Engagement groups were used as part of our rebranding and it was a Rangers fan who got to produce the fantastic new typography we’ll now be using.

Prior to the strips being unveiled there were a couple of concept kits made by fans that were crackers, Tom himself mentioned he’d seen them online.

Will Castore be using fan based engagements going forward for kit ideas as well as other Rangers clothing merchandise? I imagine Castore will have their own design team however, like the Club rebranding, it gives a bit more meaning to have Rangers fans involved inactivities like this.

How quickly is the stock going to be properly stocked ?

Eg Black Tracksuit top really nice but already not available in XXL.

Is there an issue with the women’s top. I’ve heard nothing on mine and several others with women’s tops on pre order seem to be the same.
No communication whatsoever is more of an issue than if they had apologised for a delay.

They have a lot of running specific gear on their website are they going to make some of it Rangers branded

Would nice as we do have a massive Runners thread in the Lounge and I wouldn't mind rocking some Rangers stuff when I'm out for a run

Did no one tell you that sending out kits with Castore,Rangers crest and Follow Follow on the packaging was asking for problems ?

Why were sports direct selling the training gear an hour before they were put up on the castore site?

Do they have a contact number? Cause waiting on a reply from an email sent on Sunday is becoming a bit of a piss take?

Reread the thread header and note the plural, dumbass :))

aw shît, I'll never be able to show my face around here again

tenor.gif

Is there a known delay in sending out numbered/named jerseys as opposed to just shifting volume of plain kit?

I have a grumpy 9yr old waiting for his new strip. I am a grumpy 40-something who shelled out £130 a month ago and have no idea when the goods that I was told would be shipped on 1st August will arrive.

I’ve literally just received a DM from them confirming there is now an investigation raised against Hermes.

Safe to say they won’t be using them again

I've read a few times of folk paying the extra for Royal Mail to purposely avoid Hermes & Castore have ignored it so that needs sorting as well.

I'd like if they could provide some clarity around what happened with the damage orders of the home kit.
A lot of assumptions are being made and it would be good to have a better understanding of why the goods were damaged.

Also, it would be good to get reassurances that this won't come at a cost to the club (directly or indirectly).

It would also be nice to hear if action is being taken against those responsible (only if such action is necessary).

Thanks

I haven't read the whole thread so it's probably already been asked but when can I get my hands on the Hagi Hoodie? Or at least a sponsorless hoodie?

Have they ever been on FF?

Did they laugh out loud when they read @Mpr1980s constructive feedback on the other thread?

The 'Hagi Hoodie' :

Are there any plans to release this to the fans? Previous info has pointed to just players and coaching staff. The demand on here alone would justify atleast one colourway to be released i.e the black hoodie with orange Castore wings.

I also think a navy blue colour with white wings would be popular.

Apologies if I'm repeating things but there seems to be a gap in availability between 4 years old and about 8 years old according to the sizing chart - seems a key area for the future

What dialogue have they had with Hermes on the, alleged, 2000 damaged items in their delivery chain?

You‘ve got a very valid comment and it should be in one of the first five questions, if there was a poll you could bet it would be there.

Can I ask why the delivery is double what I paid last year and also why the VAT was not deducted from my order as we do not pay VAT in Fuerteventura

Have you ever been involved with such a moaning faced support?
Nonsense, strips were pre ordered on 1st July for 1st August delivery. Its now 5th August and no communication about the delay. The have obviously under estimated the demand and are struggling. The least we can expect is an email putting their hands up to the customers affected. Its a steep learning curve for them and they will have to do it quickly.

Can I ask why the delivery is double what I paid last year and also why the VAT was not deducted from my order as we do not pay VAT in Fuerteventura
Why dont you email them?

Also what do you mean by last year? You ordered from Castore last year?

Why did they not release strips for ages 5,6 and 7?

In the video interview he talks about infants kits having to go through extra quality checks and something about having to be fixed.

Maybe the same with age 5 to 7?

I'd like to ask Castore if we could work towards a non sponsor branded first team kit for our 150th year. First team would inevitably be sponsored but it would be good if there was a fans option without advertisers.

More XXL across all their non RFC range would be good! It’s the equivalent sizing for Under Armour XL. Only really their golf range available in XXL, and have bought plenty.

Back