Any Rangers fans in Faro?

DavieGF2

Official Ticketer
Was supposed to go home yesterday but lost my passport and can't get emergency one until at least Monday. Gutted I'm missing the game today, any Rangers fans still in Faro watching the game or anybody know anywhere decent in Faro that will be showing the game?

Left Faro yesterday.

There’s a row of boozers bears congregated. Sports bar in the middle was called 3 Sports I believe. I reckon that’ll have it. Might need to watch it inside depending on what else is on as we had to do that to watch HSV play off.

Was supposed to go home yesterday but lost my passport and can't get emergency one until at least Monday. Gutted I'm missing the game today, any Rangers fans still in Faro watching the game or anybody know anywhere decent in Faro that will be showing the game?
Sorry mate just left Faro this morning. About to board a flight to East Midlands in an hour. Faro I only stayed in for one night, the rest of the week was Albufeira and Sevilla. Albufeira is great for a night out. Faro not so much, little place 2km from Faro is decent with sports bars etc.

I could come over and get you to Albufiera and take you back bud we're here til Monday and have an apartment if you are stuck

I could come over and get you to Albufiera and take you back bud we're here til Monday and have an apartment if you are stuck
What an offer mate thanks a lot. Family and mates sorted me a hotel till Monday as I'd lost my bank card/passport etc. Somebodies messaged me and said to try the 3 Points sports bar less than half a mile from where am staying was going to try there will head up in half an hour and make sure it has the game on etc and keep you posted. Class

Last edited:
Left Faro yesterday.

There’s a row of boozers bears congregated. Sports bar in the middle was called 3 Sports I believe. I reckon that’ll have it. Might need to watch it inside depending on what else is on as we had to do that to watch HSV play off.
Only Sunderland as other choice

Cheers for the offers and help lads. At '3 points' sports bar in Faro. Plenty of bears already here and it's showing the game... incase anybody looking for somewhere to watch it.

Right in the middle of old town bars n shops there is a sports bar, owner is very sound, seemingly knows Borna and was at the game. Gave us a lift tae the airport yesterday. But I was so pished I can't remember the pub name :)
I know the pub your talking about . The guy was sound but I think that’s a different bar from the sports one .

Back