Any truth in this rumour

He signed a four year contract in 2018 so any departure in the next few windows would require a considerable fee (assuming his form continues).

Don't think I would worry about info from that twitter account, mostly just attention seeking for retweets

I can’t see this being true. If it is, it’ll cost them big.
Presser tomorrow I expect if asked Steven Gerrard will put it to bed.

It's well seen that the beggars are worried and posting pish about our players wanting to leave,wait until the summer when we lift 55 and most of there players will want out!

No smoke without fire .
Dont kid yourself that because we are Rangwrs he willl stay.
All.players are mercenaries

Lot of p!sh, its so funny how anytime we have a good player hes linked with a move away if its not morelos its tav, if its not tav its kamara and now its barasic...itll be big katic after he gets capped for Croatia. This is what they want because they know their precious sellik are under serious threat. I dont think they understand that the players actually want to play for this famous club under Steven Gerrard

He’s just stepped up and is loving his football. Plenty unfinished business at us before thinking of elsewhere

Every player has his price. If the right money is offered at the right time then a deal can be done. This is not the right time.

If he wants champions league football he will need to stay with us. Milan will be lucky to get into the europa league

Posting it here just legitimises the tweet. Ignore the spfl accounts, they are just beggar accounts hiding behind the spfl moniker!

Bullshit. Roma are nowhere near us in terms of club size, and he's got more chance of champions league football at us than AC Milan.

Hi guys FF scout here , hearing from my sources that messi and Ronaldo both want to come to rangers as Barca and juve “are pure rotten” their words not mine

(Source FF scout )

I'm sure he's happy at Rangers why would he move especially during the winter transfer period. He will want to be here for 55.

Back