Any truth to this? - Billel Omrani, could Rangers bid for Cluj forward?

Seems to be playing left wing tonight interestingly. Going from the sky sports app. Not actually watching the game.

Cluj are 1-0 down at home

I think it is someone trying to make the scum look good.
I reckon they are in for him and are trying to rope us in, to look like they beat us too him

A workmate of mine is Romanian and a big football fan. Coincidentally he mentioned Omrani this morning, saying he is one of the best players in the Romanian league. Steaua enquired after him last season and were turned down.

I text him there, he says there is mention of Rangers interest in the Romanian press along with interest from Maccabi Tel Aviv and an unnamed Italian club.

Who told you Helander's fourth choice?

Difference being, unless we go out & somehow sign a superstar then he's going to be behind Morelos & Defoe in the pecking order.
Who told me Helander was 4th choice? Did you read what I wrote? Did you take it in?
Did you phone Gerrard and ask him if this boy would be in front of or behind Defoe before typing that?

Who told me Helander was 4th choice? Did you read what I wrote? Did you take it in?
Did you phone Gerrard and ask him if this boy would be in front of or behind Defoe before typing that?

Calm down, it was you that referenced a fourth choice defender.

Like I said, unless we sign a real quality striker then he's likely going to be behind the other two (added likely seeing as I couldn't get SG to confirm yet)

Calm down, it was you that referenced a fourth choice defender.

Like I said, unless we sign a real quality striker then he's likely going to be behind the other two (added likely seeing as I couldn't get SG to confirm yet)
So you still haven't read it properly before talking down to me with no good reason.
Fair play.
I've a busy day with Dvla, work and then a flight to Warsaw tomorrow so enjoy your night starting arguments in as many threads as you can.

So you still haven't read it properly before talking down to me with no good reason.
Fair play.
I've a busy day with Dvla, work and then a flight to Warsaw tomorrow so enjoy your night starting arguments in as many threads as you can.

I'm not arguing - in any thread from what I can see but whatever.

Enjoy your trip & safe travels.

We don't need him.

Defoe
Morelos
Stewart

We have three strikers.

What we need is a solid LB to compete with JF.

I watched their match tonight and the impression he gave me was he's a diver and he does it quite a lot,he's reasonably good "at diving" but apart from that he's nothing special IMO

Agreed. We need Alfie, Morelos and 1 other.
Absolutely mate! I don't think it's going to be easy getting someone in for that role, If Defoe and Morelos are fit you don't get near the team. Hindsight, Shankland on a free transfer would have been a decent option

Absolutely mate! I don't think it's going to be easy getting someone in for that role, If Defoe and Morelos are fit you don't get near the team. Hindsight, Shankland on a free transfer would have been a decent option
Unless you truly rotate players, including your best, it can be hard to sign good backups. That’s why Liverpool didn’t sign the likes of Pepe (or anyone) this summer. How could they get gametime ahead of the front 3.

Like Helander?
Who's to say once Helander's fully fit he won't be the first name on the team sheet? Its pretty obvious we won't be spending that on a striker, who lets face it won't be getting much game time at all.

Who's to say once Helander's fully fit he won't be the first name on the team sheet? Its pretty obvious we won't be spending that on a striker, who lets face it won't be getting much game time at all.

Well If the players in possession look better then I hope you are wrong.

Back