Any word on a pitch inspection?

It's the usual panic and overreaction that society is blighted with these days.

Yesterday it was 'the game should be cancelled'. Today it's "my god its biblical floods, game in severe danger'..

I think people panic and get anxious when they see their own shadow :D
There is plenty of visual evidence, including on this page, that the threat of postponement is a legit concern - even if unlikely. For example, the foot of standing water outside the main stand - albeit on the opposite side of the street. Hardly a panic over nothing.

There is plenty of visual evidence, including on this page, that the threat of postponement is a legit concern - even if unlikely. For example, the foot of standing water outside the main stand - albeit on the opposite side of the street. Hardly a panic over nothing.

Yeah, its flooded all over the place.

If people are lucky enough to reach the stadium on time, they're then looking at navigating the floods surrounding each side of the stadium... Its not over nothing. Far from it.

I have bees saying for ages drains are not being maintained .Places would have flooded but it would slowley drain away some places are not draining away in fact quite a lot are not. Get ready for collapsed drains next.

IMG-20211027-191510.jpg

Pitch looks fantastic

There wasn't a drop of water outside the main stand when you posted this :))

I have bees saying for ages drains are not being maintained .Places would have flooded but it would slowley drain away some places are not draining away in fact quite a lot are not. Get ready for collapsed drains next.
Nurse! Get this man sectioned. He reckons he's got talking bees!

A lot of busses including us are just coming off the Kingston Bridge. Due to all the circumstances with weather / cop I think the game should be delayed for 15 mins.

How are they going to manage the queues outside re COVID / social distancing?

It’s either a big deal or it’s not.

If that’s the case whoever makes these decisions has no regard whatsoever for our supporters. Most of them will now miss the minutes silence. An utter disgrace

I think it was to encourage those outside to get to their seats.

But not helpful to those stuck in traffic.

Back