Any word on a pitch inspection?

Do we have a roving weather poster in Ibrox yet?
download-29.jpg

I get your point bro but, you aren't seriously citing a game from 25+ years ago as evidence? :D

I remember that game well, we were actually in the stadium when it was called.

I wouldn’t be too smug on this one.
We’ve lost a few games to flooding like this.
One game against the sheep comes to mind.
Was Sir Walter’s first game back not in danger as well?

I get your point bro but, you aren't seriously citing a game from 25+ years ago as evidence? :D

I remember that game well, we were actually in the stadium when it was called.
Of course it was a fair bit ago but did we not lose a game in 08 which added to our problems that season?

Paisley is a riot, my pals have been scrambling to get to fives for the past hour and they pretty much all stay in Paisley.

St James’ mobbed too.

Our bus leaving at 20 past, think it may be tight.

Of course it was a fair bit ago but did we not lose a game in 08 which added to our problems that season?
We chose to reschedule a match against Gretna or something, which added to the end of season fixture log - can’t remember the reasons.

I’m at bellahouston and it’s reduced to drizzle . Bowling club is resembling Hogganfield loch right enough .

A decade of snp rule. Think I’ve seen them unblocking stands and drains once since they’ve been in power.
Yeah, snp rule to blame for raid floods. I know its rained heavy but as you say, drains never ever cleared now. I'm at the new super duper hospital hoping my wife gets home and it's utterly shambolic.

Back