Any word on a pitch inspection?

Road at Kilbirnie loch winnoch becoming impassable. Flooding outside the stadium. M8 backed up to the airport. Pitch might be ok but access and roads are a state.

Roads are bad west side of the city multiple road/street closures due to flooding. Rain really needs to stay off-feel for Bears travelling back roads etc.....

Of course it was a fair bit ago but did we not lose a game in 08 which added to our problems that season?

Ha I'm just pulling your leg bud. It's a valid concern. I think fans getting there safely is a bigger concern than the pitch tbh.

Utterly ridiculous closing more roads this week imo.

Managed to get parked off PRW on higher ground, there's so much water everywhere I'm expecting to see Flipper the dolphin.

Southside just now myself and the roads and pavements are flooded everywhere, though the rain is now going off. The pitch will be fine, it's the access to the stadium that could be an issue.

I certainly don't fancy wading through that puddle if any chance it's still there either. And if it is it will create bottlenecks around it

I mind in the 80’s they called off a game at Ibrox against the sheep as I was walking to the stadium due to the rain, I very late call off but that was the 80’s though.

It's not the pitch that's the main concern it's travelling that's the issue...
Yea a lot of folk don’t realise that. Finally arrived in Drumoyne after a horrendous drive from Ayrshire. Flooding everywhere. One good thing. The rain has stopped

Reactions: FSM
I mind in the 80’s they called off a game at Ibrox against the sheep as I was walking to the stadium due to the rain, I very late call off but that was the 80’s though.
Was ‘93 mate, dad and I had travelled from aberdeen….a long day

Back