Any word on the return of Arfield, Jack and Helander?

Feel things have been strange around Helander recently. Was in first team training around a month ago, but no mention of him in the press conference and no date put on his return.

Hoping we'll have Arfield at least back for the next few games. His dig and forward running are a big miss in the midfield currently.
With no Aribo and Morelos for the scum, Arfield is utterly essential. I’ll go as far as saying if he is not available I can’t see us winning that game with all the absentees we’ll have. Arfield utterly essential for that game.

Arfield started training on Thursday and is expected to train this week.

Helander has only just started full training but hopefully not far away.

Jack has been training but we don’t know why he could not play yesterday, maybe not quite ready or a further setback

Jack has been training but we don’t know why he could not play yesterday, maybe not quite ready or a further setback
I thought Helander was in full training for the last 3 weeks?

Jack injury is dragging on thought helander wouldve been back by now aswell please hurry back hall!

Helander will need time. Been out with 4 months with a serious injury and he’s only just restarted full training. People are setting themselves up for disappointment if they’re expecting an imminent return to the starting 11 imo.

With no Aribo and Morelos for the scum, Arfield is utterly essential. I’ll go as far as saying if he is not available I can’t see us winning that game with all the absentees we’ll have. Arfield utterly essential for that game.

Agree he would make a massive difference to our chances of winning, but not sure him not playing would be as disastrous as you make it out.

He would absolutely start if fit though.

Jack injury is dragging on thought helander wouldve been back by now aswell please hurry back hall!

Jack is worrying. Before surgery, it was reported that they idenified the problem.

Since then, his rehab seems to have slightly faltered.

Hope their is no underlying conditions, and he gets back to full fitness shortly.

Jack is worrying. Before surgery, it was reported that they idenified the problem.

Since then, his rehab seems to have slightly faltered.

Hope their is no underlying conditions, and he gets back to full fitness shortly.
Often happens to folk recovering from big longterm injuries. The lack of training makes them susceptible to all kinds of pulls, strains and tweaks as they try to get back to full fitness.

It’s realistic. He’s had a long term niggles that’s now leading to other things failing. That isn’t the sign of someone who’s gonna return and influence.

Seriously, fuk off with this pish.
Unless you're his physio, which you're obviously not, you have no idea on his potential to get back to full fitness and his best. You're talking about a good Ranger's professional career.

I totally agree but, judging by the replies I received to a post on another thread, I know nothing.

Helander has been back in training for a while now all being well we could see them in squads come next week maybe not starting but fit enough for the bench Jack is in a similar position Arfield and Davis probably only slight knocks based on the press conferences so should be fit for next week if not the week after

If Arfield was training last week he must be in with a shout for neing involved on wednesday.

Helander and Jack have been out so long they won't be making any meaningful contribution in 10 days time.

Seriously, fuk off with this pish.
Unless you're his physio, which you're obviously not, you have no idea on his potential to get back to full fitness and his best. You're talking about a good Ranger's professional career.
Show me evidence of players who have been in this situation that have came back to be dependable players? It’s nothing personal, the trend only goes one way when this happens.

Jack is finished.

I see similarities here with Tom Forsyth 40 years ago.

Always on the cusp of getting back then one set back after another.

To be honest i think so too. I always gave him benefit of doubt.

But it seems his career may be over with us.

Good luck to the lad. I just cant see it though.

I am shite at predictions though.

To be honest i think so too. I always gave him benefit of doubt.

But it seems his career may be over with us.

Good luck to the lad. I just cant see it though.

I am shite at predictions though.
We all want him back, but there comes a point the cynic cum realist kicks in.

Like you, I do hope I'm wrong.

Show me evidence of players who have been in this situation that have came back to be dependable players? It’s nothing personal, the trend only goes one way when this happens.

Ian Durrant was written off with a much worse injury, out for much longer.
He maybe didn't fulfill his full potential, but he still went on to have a decent career post recovery.

We don't know the current situation with Jack, but he's a consummate pro, and I expect him to be back, hopefully got another 3 or 4 seasons at the top, playing for Rangers & Scotland.

Fan makes comment on internet about an issue that doesn’t seem to be resolving. I’m hardly announcing his retirement for him M9
There’s a difference between offering an opinion and making a definitive comment.

Ian Durrant was written off with a much worse injury, out for much longer.
He maybe didn't fulfill his full potential, but he still went on to have a decent career post recovery.

We don't know the current situation with Jack, but he's a consummate pro, and I expect him to be back, hopefully got another 3 or 4 seasons at the top, playing for Rangers & Scotland.
Durrant was also ten years younger.

Each to their own bud and I hope you are right, but I honestly think your second sentence/paragraph is wishful thinking.

Oh, and fc_uk Scotland.

If you mistook me for a spokesperson for Mr Jack or the club that’s your mistake not mine
Seems a few of us thought your choice of words could’ve been better. But hey, I’m sure none of that will matter if Jack ends up not making it back to the first team - you’ll be able to tell us you told us all. Nice job, fellow Rangers fan…

Seems a few of us thought your choice of words could’ve been better. But hey, I’m sure none of that will matter if Jack ends up not making it back to the first team - you’ll be able to tell us you told us all. Nice job, fellow Rangers fan…
And a few liked my post in agreement. If he never plays regularly again for us I’ll be gutted, but it’s not gonna be a Surprise at this stage. Enjoy your night

And a few liked my post in agreement. If he never plays regularly again for us I’ll be gutted, but it’s not gonna be a Surprise at this stage. Enjoy your night
And if you think the dissent from me and others is primarily because we’re certain he’ll be back then you’re missing the point entirely.

Anyway. Aye you too.

Don't know when Jack will be back, but they way things have went for him no doubt he will be out 2 weeks after getting back.

Hopefully very soon because they are badly missed. Particularly Arfield and if he can stay fit Ryan Jack would be like a new signing.
Awful that his silly attitude has cost him and us so much wasted time (i recall SG was not happy as he Jack said his injury was ok because he wanted to play).

But defo be a boost for us getting him back on the pitch!

Back