Anybody up?

Always have trouble sleeping before games against them, let alone a cup final. Can feel sleep creeping up on me though, loyalist tunes and a few hours kip might be on the cards.

I'm up.

Been staring at the ceiling since 3am, tossing and turning trying to get back to sleep knowing fine well it's a losing battle.

I'm also seriously considering opening a can.
I always get nervous on these days but never this bad, it's actually quite concerning.

Glad to know I'm not alone.

Should just give up tbh. No chance of me getting to sleep now.

Battle fever is well and truly on.

10am in Kazakhstan, so 2 hours till finishing time, then it's a few beers, tunes on and get myself completely into the zone. A few tims here, but to be truthful the are very quiet at the moment.
My first airing of my new RSEA mash teeshirt, so hopefully it will be lucky. No Surrender Teddies

10am in Kazakhstan, so 2 hours till finishing time, then it's a few beers, tunes on and get myself completely into the zone. A few tims here, but to be truthful the are very quiet at the moment.
My first airing of my new RSEA mash teeshirt, so hopefully it will be lucky. No Surrender Teddies
Have a great day pal! No surrender...how did you get there by the way?? :p:D

Up, but it's only 1am here. Thankful the game is not at 7am tomorrow, as I'd be an utter wreck for the rest of that day.

Back