Anybody up?

Arkanoid

10am in Kazakhstan, so 2 hours till finishing time, then it's a few beers, tunes on and get myself completely into the zone. A few tims here, but to be truthful the are very quiet at the moment.
My first airing of my new RSEA mash teeshirt, so hopefully it will be lucky. No Surrender Teddies
Have a great day pal! No surrender...how did you get there by the way?? :p:D

Roosevelt

Up, but it's only 1am here. Thankful the game is not at 7am tomorrow, as I'd be an utter wreck for the rest of that day.

PMB1872

Orlando approaching 1am, having a beer, listening to a rock radio channel and surfing the net. Half an hour then my 8 hours sleep and iPad on after that for pre-match build-up.

johnny1872

Official Ticketer
Pretty much no sleep for the last 2 nights. Stomach churning and been biting my nails :eek:
Still a wee bit early to open the beers or I won’t make the game :p
Dugs walked then breakfast should take me to a decent time to start drinking to calm my nerves. Think I’ll also pop a couple of Imodium as well.
Just do it today Rangers!!!!

Chastu

2.30 in the afternoon 30C and a nice sea breeze, just finished mowing the f ucking lawns again, thank got for ride ons, time for a beer a BBQ and settle for the next few hours until the fever sets in

Slickrick

Up and 100% confident we will win today. Turn up and want it more and we will win. After the stuff in the press this week we should be a yard faster.

donka

Been awake for about an hour and was trying to avoid this forum but now been sucked in. Shattered but starting to buzz for the game. Adrenaline (battle fever) kicking right in!

Smokey bear65

Up at 04-30 went for a walk to calm myself down, tunes on the headphones, bus leaves 09-45 gonna try and keep calm till then, lol

Blue Tack

Never really slept .
Up now ,on COD for a few hrs ,then a massive ironing to do ,go for some xmas presents and back home to watch the teddies .

I don’t drink watching these games these days

Hap Hapablap

2.30 in the afternoon 30C and a nice sea breeze, just finished mowing the f ucking lawns again, thank got for ride ons, time for a beer a BBQ and settle for the next few hours until the fever sets in
6:35 in the morning, 5 degreeC outside, blowing a gale. The only thing I'm thankful for is I dont have to cut my grass like you. I'm too nervous to eat so you can shove your BBQ up yer arse.

Oh, and I hate you.

uaerangers

Been up since 1am UK time and the day is absolutely dragging in!
Luckily all of my old firm rituals / good luck superstitions have all been met. 1st team colored I’ve seen is ours, had the tunes on, not seen one green and grey top. Can’t wait for the working day to be done and to get the game build up on. Emotions waving from nerves, detestation that I’ll not be at Hampden for what I hope is a historic event in our great clubs history. You will be able to hear my roar from Dubai to Hampden when we lift that trophy though!
Come on the teddies!!!!!

gerz1873

Been up for an hour... I'm a nervous/excited mess... Shower shave breakfast tunes on then bus at 1pm up to hampden... Just do them Rangers!

largsbear

Have a great day pal! No surrender...how did you get there by the way?? :p:D
Over here with Wood installing the modules we built at the Boro.
Severe lack of the chosen few here, but believe me the Kazaks know all about the Famous Glasgow Rangers.
Stopping time, now bring it on

Kris1872

Official Ticketer
Been awake from half 5 this morning texting every Rangers fan in my phone book let’s do these bastards today.