Anybody up?

Orlando approaching 1am, having a beer, listening to a rock radio channel and surfing the net. Half an hour then my 8 hours sleep and iPad on after that for pre-match build-up.

Pretty much no sleep for the last 2 nights. Stomach churning and been biting my nails :eek:
Still a wee bit early to open the beers or I won’t make the game :p
Dugs walked then breakfast should take me to a decent time to start drinking to calm my nerves. Think I’ll also pop a couple of Imodium as well.
Just do it today Rangers!!!!

2.30 in the afternoon 30C and a nice sea breeze, just finished mowing the f ucking lawns again, thank got for ride ons, time for a beer a BBQ and settle for the next few hours until the fever sets in

Up and 100% confident we will win today. Turn up and want it more and we will win. After the stuff in the press this week we should be a yard faster.

Been awake for about an hour and was trying to avoid this forum but now been sucked in. Shattered but starting to buzz for the game. Adrenaline (battle fever) kicking right in!

Up at 04-30 went for a walk to calm myself down, tunes on the headphones, bus leaves 09-45 gonna try and keep calm till then, lol

Never really slept .
Up now ,on COD for a few hrs ,then a massive ironing to do ,go for some xmas presents and back home to watch the teddies .

I don’t drink watching these games these days

2.30 in the afternoon 30C and a nice sea breeze, just finished mowing the f ucking lawns again, thank got for ride ons, time for a beer a BBQ and settle for the next few hours until the fever sets in
6:35 in the morning, 5 degreeC outside, blowing a gale. The only thing I'm thankful for is I dont have to cut my grass like you. I'm too nervous to eat so you can shove your BBQ up yer arse.

Oh, and I hate you.

Been up since 1am UK time and the day is absolutely dragging in!
Luckily all of my old firm rituals / good luck superstitions have all been met. 1st team colored I’ve seen is ours, had the tunes on, not seen one green and grey top. Can’t wait for the working day to be done and to get the game build up on. Emotions waving from nerves, detestation that I’ll not be at Hampden for what I hope is a historic event in our great clubs history. You will be able to hear my roar from Dubai to Hampden when we lift that trophy though!
Come on the teddies!!!!!

Been up for an hour... I'm a nervous/excited mess... Shower shave breakfast tunes on then bus at 1pm up to hampden... Just do them Rangers!

Have a great day pal! No surrender...how did you get there by the way?? :p:D
Over here with Wood installing the modules we built at the Boro.
Severe lack of the chosen few here, but believe me the Kazaks know all about the Famous Glasgow Rangers.
Stopping time, now bring it on

Been awake from half 5 this morning texting every Rangers fan in my phone book let’s do these bastards today.

I'm up and have decided that I'll sort my horse bets out then wrap Christmas presents to kill the time till kick off.Not going to have the build up to the game on as it just makes me more edgy.

Going to be a long 8 hour till kick off.
C'mon Bears Lets Go.

Up about an hour, gotta work today so will be agony checking phone constantly. I am confident though today will be glorious.

3 hours ahead of UK here.

Off to gym soon then will do some work to keep myself occupied and mind off the game, which for some reason has been preceded by a strange calm and lack of nerves.

That will change the nearer it gets to KO I’m sure

Heading to gym soon. That’s my sleeping done.

After that it’s blaring tunes and get some breakfast out the local bakery.

Then the pub.

Come on!!!!

Just woke up after last nights beer and pizza watching the boxing, already been for my first nervous toilet trip!
got the battle fever on now though, hopefully the pitch doesn’t turn into a quagmire, then it becomes more of a lottery

I've been awake for the best part of an hour now, funnily enough I'm not nervous right now which is a tad unusual for me, I'm sure that'll kick in soon enough, horrible weather outside by the sounds of things too! Coffee time.

Back