Anyone able to translate Pedro's interview?

Alfredosforeheed

I was looking back at his time in Mexico. Pretty impressive to be fair, picking up a team and giving them their 1st title in years and only their 5th EVER. Then on to the Semi final of their CL losing out to the eventual winners by an extra time goal.

Not too shabby, especially when it seems to be the dominant league on that continent (Mexican club has won all but three of the last 23 CL tournaments)

Anyway I found one of his interviews from that time in Spanish and he's not too happy with somebody. In my head he finishes it with "that's a shite question and you're a dobber, anybody else got any shite questions? Round yeez I'm off"
Pretty sure that's not it though, anyone able to translate?

I was looking back at his time in Mexico. Pretty impressive to be fair, picking up a team and giving them their 1st title in years and only their 5th EVER. Then on to the Semi final of their CL losing out to the eventual winners by an extra time goal.

Not too shabby, especially when it seems to be the dominant league on that continent (Mexican club has won all but three of the last 23 CL tournaments)

Anyway I found one of his interviews from that time in Spanish and he's not too happy with somebody. In my head he finishes it with "that's a shite question and you're a dobber, anybody else got any shite questions? Round yeez I'm off"
Pretty sure that's not it though, anyone able to translate?

Your translation is perfect.

Do they 2 adverts say Total Bimbo?

Just watched the video and yes they do :D. Tremendous, and with a lovely lady standing next to it as well.

I know this in no way helps with your query OP, but it did amuse me.

I think he starts by saying ‘the players are not listening to him. In one ear, out the other.’ Then he says something about ‘the referee won them the game, not the players - don’t you see what’s going on here?! - stop blaming but the referee, we need to change what we are doing to win again.’. Then he ends it asking any more questions then leaves.

That’s a loose translation.

Last edited:
Someone already posted a long explanation as to why winning the Mexican league isn't impressive and he's a charlatan. I think that was after a draw mind. Tensions run high.

His facial expression at 1.11 in that video is cracking me up.

I would love to see that final 52 seconds of that video delivered to the Scottish media, or ideally right in the faces of the BT Sport panel. Such passion and anger in his voice.

"Butcher, Craigan, %^*& Face Mutton...what have any of you achieved in management. Nothing...nothing...nothing! Any more questions? No. %^*& yeez, I'm off."

I think he starts by saying ‘the players are not listening to him. In one ear, out the other.’ Then he says something about ‘the referee won them the game, not the players - don’t you see what’s going on here?! - stop blaming but the referee, we need to change what we are doing to win again.’. Then he ends it asking any more questions then leaves.

That’s a loose translation.
No he says for himself what is said goes in his ear and out the other.

Captions in Spanish from the vid and google translate throws up this:

and look what I'm going to say our soccer is very irregular. I say it face to face. Very irregular. Very in all because the teams have a behavior that they have three centuries winning and suddenly they already think that they are the best and there they come for low.

and that has to do with many times to listen to what you say and it stays here inside my head

for while here and on the other hand the subject is not is. The topic is knowing how to filter what that message and if you want to be your look well you are what you are valuing. Our victory in Aztec after going up the 2-0 and as you say not having won and ends win of 4-2 then

(commentator speaks)

we won by the referee on every side a player who goes off court and has no authorization to enter know what as has to be reprimanded. It did not happen in the game or just seen a team on the court for. Speaking in the party of the 4-2 remote if you are talking a hand of Darwin Quintero for God's sake are more .. deeper than the analysis they do of things that I do not mind leaving the habits in peace that do their work that their worry about how we played and what we had to do to go up 2-0 to the Aztec who is what you have to think. another question

As far as I can tell he has an inconsistent team and refereeing decisions weren't going his way, but the media ignored the decisions against but were also criticising his players. Sounds familiar...

Definitely a fiery temper there. Hope when we win a cup this year he goes full Tonto at mutton or one of his chums

Back