Anyone been offered a seat transfer yet?

westwoodrsc_gm

@Greg Marshall are you able to update on seat transfers please? I am thinking staff would have been busy with MyGers stuff until tonight, will seat transfers start to be processed/offered tomorrow as public sale supposed to be starting next week?

Greg Marshall

@Greg Marshall are you able to update on seat transfers please? I am thinking staff would have been busy with MyGers stuff until tonight, will seat transfers start to be processed/offered tomorrow as public sale supposed to be starting next week?
Majority of Ticket Centre staff aren’t really doing much on the MyGers Stuff.

seat transfers are starting with B72 movers and those who have aged out of the family stand.

Another Dodgy Decision

I was thinking the same mate but what happens when things return to normal and fill stadiums there must unfortunately be some left for public sale but I thought that the other day also get the money in on season tickets as who knows when public will be able to buy a single ticket.
Maybe hold back 1000 instead or something would be best unless it is a requirement of some sort.

Boab

Official Ticketer

seat transfers are starting with B72 movers and those who have aged out of the family stand.
Are you able to confirm the order of process after this, is it who's been waiting longest for their desired area if it's available? It's not clear and some have been waiting a long time to then find seats have been snapped up in a public sale for the area they wanted.

Mathers82

Official Ticketer
I must have been extra lucky last summer, was up in cd7 for 18/19 season, requested a swap to ge1,2 or 3 last summer and got a swap to ge1. Think it just depends where ur lookin to get moved too. Turns out my seat in ge1 only became available because the old boy in the seat next to me had stopped payin for his sons one and the son didnt fancy payin it himself so he gave it up

The Railway Bear

Official Ticketer
If I still had a job I would’ve renewed even though it would’ve been a killer of another direct debit of £240 per month for 6 month I would’ve been probably skint even more until 2021 but would’ve afforded it if I had a job being made redundant next week.

Just hope I still get the 25 extra my Gers points for not taking the £200 plus refund I could’ve got.
The 25 points have just been added to my order history.

Boab

Official Ticketer
I must have been extra lucky last summer, was up in cd7 for 18/19 season, requested a swap to ge1,2 or 3 last summer and got a swap to ge1. Think it just depends where ur lookin to get moved too. Turns out my seat in ge1 only became available because the old boy in the seat next to me had stopped payin for his sons one and the son didnt fancy payin it himself so he gave it up
I'd like this post but you got the area I want lol
Well done getting the move though, was it through the seat transfer process?

interbear

This makes sense in terms of priority transfers @Greg Marshall but I'm sure that others, like me, who've been on the transfer waiting list for a while (and had this confirmed via email from the TO) would be reassured if you can can confirm that all seat transfer requests will be considered BEFORE any public sale to new season ticket holders. Is this the case?

billyfenlon

Official Ticketer
I renewed about a month ago and emailed regarding a transfer, I dont expect to get one but did anyone else at least get a reply from the TO either confirming they got your request or that you have at least been added to the list??

King Solomon

My 2 brothers received emails from the ticket office last week asking which part of the stadium they would like to move to. Hopefully they hear something this week if there’s anything available.

Boab

Official Ticketer
My 2 brothers received emails from the ticket office last week asking which part of the stadium they would like to move to. Hopefully they hear something this week if there’s anything available.
Have they just applied for a move or been on the list for a while?

148bear

Must be in the good list,everyone else is finding it hard enought to get a reply to an email never mind getting an email from them without asking.

cappra414vg

Official Ticketer

Thats good news Greg. My 2 boys have aged out of the family stand and are the reason we have to move........

BlueCofIbrox

I renewed about a month ago and emailed regarding a transfer, I dont expect to get one but did anyone else at least get a reply from the TO either confirming they got your request or that you have at least been added to the list??
No. Still not clear if someone has even read my original email, never mind get a response.

Dom10

Brutal - ideally set up the website to act the same way as purchasing a normal match ticket, showing availability of all seats and let’s anyone who wants a move to get on and do it themselves

148bear

Brutal - ideally set up the website to act the same way as purchasing a normal match ticket, showing availability of all seats and let’s anyone who wants a move to get on and do it themselves
If only it was this simple,looking like it will be pot luck whether you get request looked at in time before general sale thats my feeling.