Anyone been offered a seat transfer yet?

Weebilly

As title says, I’m waiting for a call from the ticket office. Is deadline 17th July for seat transfers as waiting list is after then?

On the waiting list for a move from the copland front, but had no call or email yet.

Nothing.

I really don’t know how it’s going to work when people have renewed and paid by finance, especially the 10 month option. How can they change to a differently priced seat when a credit agreement has been set up for the price of the seat you currently have?

Nothing.

I really don’t know how it’s going to work when people have renewed and paid by finance, especially the 10 month option. How can they change to a differently priced seat when a credit agreement has been set up for the price of the seat you currently have?

you just pay the difference as a one off payment, happened to me last year when I moved from GR1 - GR2

I waa told by the ticket centre that season ticket has to be fully paid with the credit company or they cant do transfers as they have no way of changing the monthly payments with finance company.

I waa told by the ticket centre that season ticket has to be fully paid with the credit company or they cant do transfers as they have no way of changing the monthly payments with finance company.
The Credit company pays your ST in full to Rangers, then you pay the credit company monthly repayments. If you were offered a seat transfer you would just pay the difference to Rangers in full.

The Credit company pays your ST in full to Rangers, then you pay the credit company monthly repayments. If you were offered a seat transfer you would just pay the difference to Rangers in full.
I was in that situation last season and thats what i
was told, so paid monthly through club this season

There used to be a way to see your application for a seat transfer on the rangers website . Has this been removed because I can’t find it when I log on. Was there last season

Anyone interested in a move from there current seat
to copland front send me a message

Hope you all know that you have to let the ticket office know every year that you wish to remain on the seat transfer list if you dont get a transfer.

QUOTE="bud_light, post: 6391342, member: 11662"]
6 years is some time to wait.Especially when you think there was a large boycott taking place then
[/QUOTE]
I've had my seat in the Club Deck since 1991 and it's on the 18 yard line at the Broomloan end. Great seat, but my wee pal ( who had no children) had a much better seat right on the centre line and when it was worth something, as a Debenture, he left it to my son in his will. I've been trying to get one next to him for that length if time, but they're hard to come by.

Another day passes and still no call from the ticket office re seat transfer. Anyone else been lucky to get a call yet?

Me and my dad looking for a transfer from BF2. Reason being everyone around us stands and my dad has a bad back. Not heard anything yet.

From the club website:
Can I move seats and if so how do I go about it?

All requests for seat transfers should be made in writing. At renewal time, your existing seat will be renewed to maintain active Season Ticket holder status and your request is added to the transfer waiting list.

Once renewals are completed, we will contact those on the list, in chronological order, to offer details of available seats. At other times during the season, seat availability checks are made and if we are unable to meet your requirements, your details will be added to the transfer waiting list. The cost of transferring seat is £5 and a new smartcard will be issued.”

I emailed a while back but never even got an acknowledgement, so not convinced I’ll even be considered.

Tried for a few years in a row, including this summer, would love to move from our low down seats in the extreme corner of SW5. Had an acknowledgement this week confirming that we were already on the transfer waiting list, it would be reviewed when they got round to doing transfers and I’d be contacted if any options became possible. So, holding pattern. No surprise given the circumstances for the team working in the TO just now, I’m assuming they are working remotely and will be short staffed, so need to be patient. It’s not like we’ll be back at Ibrox in any seat any time soon.

Tried for a few years in a row, including this summer, would love to move from our low down seats in the extreme corner of SW5. Had an acknowledgement this week confirming that we were already on the transfer waiting list, it would be reviewed when they got round to doing transfers and I’d be contacted if any options became possible. So, holding pattern. No surprise given the circumstances for the team working in the TO just now, I’m assuming they are working remotely and will be short staffed, so need to be patient. It’s not like we’ll be back at Ibrox in any seat any time soon.
Apart from last season probably, there has been loads of seats available as they have went on public sale, my daughter bought a ST two years in a cracking seat aswell. So unless you have specified a specific area only to move to, then the TO are mocking you.

Nothing for me,youd think they must have started since end of renewals was last week.

Hope you all know that you have to let the ticket office know every year that you wish to remain on the seat transfer list if you dont get a transfer.
I don't think this is the case. I was unsuccessful last year, the TO advised me of this by email and asked if I wanted to remain on transfer list.

Nothing.

Is there any chance the admins can consider a Seat Swap thread in The Ticket Office forum?
Would really help a lot in here and me especially as I have 2 tickets I'm trying to move ;)

Didn't know this and never seen it mentioned before. That's annoying.

Not sure it's allowed that's why I've asked if we can have a thread dedicated to it.

Rangers Website -

I wish to transfer ownership of my season ticket to another supporter, can I do this and if so how?

Requests for change of ownership should be submitted in writing and should include the name, address, date of birth and contact details of the individual taking over the Season Ticket. The cost of a change of ownership is £20.

Didn't know this and never seen it mentioned before. That's annoying.
They sent me an email last year saying they couldn't offer me a seat transfer, then said on the same email that if you want to remain on the seat transfer waiting list to email the ticket office or you would be removed from waiting list.

Rangers Website -

I wish to transfer ownership of my season ticket to another supporter, can I do this and if so how?

Requests for change of ownership should be submitted in writing and should include the name, address, date of birth and contact details of the individual taking over the Season Ticket. The cost of a change of ownership is £20.
I meant starting a thread on here, I know it can be done with Rangers as already spoke to the ticket office about it.

I am waiting for a possible transfer from copland front, sure i read somewhere yesterday they haven't started the process yet

They emailed me this time last year telling me I was not successful and to reply to the email if I wished to stay on the list. Which I did

Apart from last season probably, there has been loads of seats available as they have went on public sale, my daughter bought a ST two years in a cracking seat aswell. So unless you have specified a specific area only to move to, then the TO are mocking you.

I've not been specific, I told them I would consider a move to the Sandy Jardine, Copland, Enclosures or Main Stand.

The challenge thus far, I think, is that it's 2 seats together that we are looking to move. Moving a single seat would be pretty straightforward I imagine.

Back