Anyone been offered a seat transfer yet?

Could the SLO give us an update on the seat transfer process? Sounds every year like it's an inconvenience for the ticket office, considering there is possibly 3/4k seats available due to non renewals they would need to get a move on with seat transfers.

There's quite a few of us in the same situation and I fear a shambles ahead. Now that I've paid my money I'd actually consider staying in Bar72 for one more season but then what would happen next season? Are they expecting you to pay over £2000 to renew Bar72 before they'd look at transferring you? They can't expect folk to do that when they could be moving to seats that are a quarter of the price. The whole reason folk want to move is because they can't afford that sort of money. That makes it all the more important they get transfers sorted out this season.

I don’t have a problem even with Rangers pricing me out my seat but the short notice was an absolute disgrace, if I was given a years notice I would’ve saved money for it.

And to have not sorted us out yet nearly a week after the final renewal date is poor, the season starts in a few weeks time ffs.

I was told best to renew Bar72 then we would be on a priority list for seat transfer. Hoping to hear soon although received a standard ticket office response when chasing up.

I was told directly if I couldn’t afford the increase they understand and have passed my details to the ticket office to be on a priority list.

Bears who have been priced out of Bar72 should be getting first shouts before anybody else, it sounds selfish and probably is I’ll admit it, gutted at losing my seat so hoping for something half decent!

I was told directly if I couldn’t afford the increase they understand and have passed my details to the ticket office to be on a priority list.

Bears who have been priced out of Bar72 should be getting first shouts before anybody else, it sounds selfish and probably is I’ll admit it, gutted at losing my seat so hoping for something half decent!

Not selfish at all, we were all put in a shit position with no notice. I'm thankful I am able to remain up there for now but won't necessarily always be the case. Good luck with your move, I hope they aren't offering out swaps before Bar72 guys are sorted.

There has been a lot info and procedure about how mygers new season ticket holders will be offered seats,can the slo or maybe someone on here explain how seat transfers are done as mentioned no one seems to know the criteria for changes is it just luck they pull out register so many?

I was told best to renew Bar72 then we would be on a priority list for seat transfer. Hoping to hear soon although received a standard ticket office response when chasing up.
I wasn't asked to renew then transfer for Bar72 - I know that's the case for standard season tickets. I was told I would be going on a priority transfer list for a move but wasn't asked to pay for the new hospitality rate. I have an email from Natalie confirming this.

Not got any confidence in this going to plan so preparing for a beer on the couch and RTV instead of attending Ibrox. Baws up.

Its probably been covered before, but, I've been on the list for 4 years waiting for a second seat close to me for my son. Does this new scheme mean I lose those 4 years on the list and have to start again?

You need to sign your son up to MyGers and then join the waiting list

I wasn't asked to renew then transfer for Bar72 - I know that's the case for standard season tickets. I was told I would be going on a priority transfer list for a move but wasn't asked to pay for the new hospitality rate. I have an email from Natalie confirming this.

Not got any confidence in this going to plan so preparing for a beer on the couch and RTV instead of attending Ibrox. Baws up.
Sorry I should have been clear, I was told best to renew Bar72 and get put on the same priority seat transfer list, this way if I wasn’t happy with the seat I had the option to stay in Bar72 for another season. They didn’t say I had to renew first.

Bar72 should definately have first dibs on new seats after the way they were treated. Also think those who have kids scattered around the ground should get some sort of priority to get them in the same section at least if there are seats available.

I'm not in Bar72 and am on the "transfer waiting list" to move from my current seat in SW5. But I agree with you, Bar72 season ticket holders should definitely get first options for a transfer give the price increase.

I would be glad if I were you that you didn't do this.

42k ST renewed, meaning they've only got 4k~ to shift - more than 23k on MyGers, and i'd certainly bet atleast half of those are on the waiting list, (w/ prob the other 10-11k signed up for first pop at away tix) at a conservative guess. you'd have lost your seats and have had absolutely had to hope in hell you'd have been top of that particular pile & have seats available in the area you're looking for AFTER they've exhausted their transfer list - which basically leaves feck all but Club Deck sides and shitty MR restricted view seats.

It's not that they skip the transfer process - it just doesn't accomodate as many as is on the list because of the finite number of spaces available. daresay 50% of folk want seating on the halfway line, or seats near exits, or seats with 2-5 mates.

Nearly sure it was quoted here somewhere in the last few days that the waiting list is around 4k

I'm not in Bar72 and am on the "transfer waiting list" to move from my current seat in SW5. But I agree with you, Bar72 season ticket holders should definitely get first options for a transfer give the price increase.
I’m not bar 72 either but I agree they should get first choice, if it was going to stay at £1500 and got you away tickets I would even consider it

I’m not bar 72 either but I agree they should get first choice, if it was going to stay at £1500 and got you away tickets I would even consider it

If I still had a job I would’ve renewed even though it would’ve been a killer of another direct debit of £240 per month for 6 month I would’ve been probably skint even more until 2021 but would’ve afforded it if I had a job being made redundant next week.

Just hope I still get the 25 extra my Gers points for not taking the £200 plus refund I could’ve got.

Sorry all but from this point on, no talk of swapping seats with others on here.

Appreciate it’s frustrating not hearing back from club but it needs to go through official channels and too much can go wrong on here.

Apologies especially to @Boab who made a thread with good intentions but we just can't have it.

Hope everyone gets sorted.

I've been on the waiting list for 4 years last two years I've renewed in person at the TO and asked if I'm still on the list , I've been told yes with a roll of their eyes .

A few people mentioned that there will be about 4K tickets left due to away fan allocation and public sale. Surely for this season there will be no need to hold back 3k tickets for public sale?
If we did that and end up playing 8 home games behind closed doors then that could be costing the club approximately £600k.

A few people mentioned that there will be about 4K tickets left due to away fan allocation and public sale. Surely for this season there will be no need to hold back 3k tickets for public sale?
If we did that and end up playing 8 home games behind closed doors then that could be costing the club approximately £600k.

I was thinking the same mate but what happens when things return to normal and fill stadiums there must unfortunately be some left for public sale but I thought that the other day also get the money in on season tickets as who knows when public will be able to buy a single ticket.

@Greg Marshall are you able to update on seat transfers please? I am thinking staff would have been busy with MyGers stuff until tonight, will seat transfers start to be processed/offered tomorrow as public sale supposed to be starting next week?

@Greg Marshall are you able to update on seat transfers please? I am thinking staff would have been busy with MyGers stuff until tonight, will seat transfers start to be processed/offered tomorrow as public sale supposed to be starting next week?

Majority of Ticket Centre staff aren’t really doing much on the MyGers Stuff.

seat transfers are starting with B72 movers and those who have aged out of the family stand.

I was thinking the same mate but what happens when things return to normal and fill stadiums there must unfortunately be some left for public sale but I thought that the other day also get the money in on season tickets as who knows when public will be able to buy a single ticket.

Maybe hold back 1000 instead or something would be best unless it is a requirement of some sort.

seat transfers are starting with B72 movers and those who have aged out of the family stand.
Are you able to confirm the order of process after this, is it who's been waiting longest for their desired area if it's available? It's not clear and some have been waiting a long time to then find seats have been snapped up in a public sale for the area they wanted.

If I still had a job I would’ve renewed even though it would’ve been a killer of another direct debit of £240 per month for 6 month I would’ve been probably skint even more until 2021 but would’ve afforded it if I had a job being made redundant next week.

Just hope I still get the 25 extra my Gers points for not taking the £200 plus refund I could’ve got.

The 25 points have just been added to my order history.

I must have been extra lucky last summer, was up in cd7 for 18/19 season, requested a swap to ge1,2 or 3 last summer and got a swap to ge1. Think it just depends where ur lookin to get moved too. Turns out my seat in ge1 only became available because the old boy in the seat next to me had stopped payin for his sons one and the son didnt fancy payin it himself so he gave it up
I'd like this post but you got the area I want lol
Well done getting the move though, was it through the seat transfer process?

This makes sense in terms of priority transfers @Greg Marshall but I'm sure that others, like me, who've been on the transfer waiting list for a while (and had this confirmed via email from the TO) would be reassured if you can can confirm that all seat transfer requests will be considered BEFORE any public sale to new season ticket holders. Is this the case?

I renewed about a month ago and emailed regarding a transfer, I dont expect to get one but did anyone else at least get a reply from the TO either confirming they got your request or that you have at least been added to the list??

My 2 brothers received emails from the ticket office last week asking which part of the stadium they would like to move to. Hopefully they hear something this week if there’s anything available.

My 2 brothers received emails from the ticket office last week asking which part of the stadium they would like to move to. Hopefully they hear something this week if there’s anything available.
Have they just applied for a move or been on the list for a while?

Must be in the good list,everyone else is finding it hard enought to get a reply to an email never mind getting an email from them without asking.

Thats good news Greg. My 2 boys have aged out of the family stand and are the reason we have to move........

I renewed about a month ago and emailed regarding a transfer, I dont expect to get one but did anyone else at least get a reply from the TO either confirming they got your request or that you have at least been added to the list??

No. Still not clear if someone has even read my original email, never mind get a response.

Brutal - ideally set up the website to act the same way as purchasing a normal match ticket, showing availability of all seats and let’s anyone who wants a move to get on and do it themselves

Brutal - ideally set up the website to act the same way as purchasing a normal match ticket, showing availability of all seats and let’s anyone who wants a move to get on and do it themselves
If only it was this simple,looking like it will be pot luck whether you get request looked at in time before general sale thats my feeling.

Back