Anyone else asked for their covid passport last night?

Queueing at gates 28/29 East Enclosure last night, I was pulled aside by a steward asking to see my covid passport stuff. Luckily I had it with me.
A bit random I thought because I never seen anyone else being asked.
Loads were asked. There is a thread complaining about the queues it caused. We are directed to check 50% of attendees (though its clear the checks are cursory).

The steward came right along our queue going into the Main Stand Rear asking everyone for theirs. Luckily we had all registered negative LFTs.

I doubt our systems are remotely capable right now, but we should have it added to our season tickets.

Like the VeriFLY app.

Should be stored on your details for those who are vaccinated.

Those unvaccinated, should just have to log a LFT.

(Not that I think any of it should matter tbh)

Yes. GF4 about half 7 everyone was getting asked upon entry.

The queues either side of me were utterly horrendous as a result.

Yes I got asked at MRB.

Although I’m happy to do it to get in, I was in the middle of getting my daughter and I’s season tickets out of my wallet as I was just going to go through the entrance, so I was quite occupied at the time.

The frustrating this is, the guy almost waited until I started fishing in my wallet for the tickets rather than the ten or so seconds I was standing beside him empty handed.

Checking vaccine status is bad enough, but the QR thing is a pain in the hoop too. Trying to explain what my old man needed to do without holding up the queue too much was tricky!

Turnstile at MFN was farcical,everybody was asked to produce proof when I was going in.
Told the stewards that the requirement was to challenge 50% of the support and not 100.

Yeah I was asked. I didn't have it but I had a lateral test . It was done at 1245 on Thursday - the steward just advised me if it should be no more than 24 hours away in future, and let me through.

Irrevelant now as I have my booster jab booked for today.

Turnstile at MFN was farcical,everybody was asked to produce proof when I was going in.
Told the stewards that the requirement was to challenge 50% of the support and not 100.

I think, to be fair to the steward, they ask 100% of some areas and 0% of others. This is how they operated when they did the 20% before Christmas anyway.

Queueing at gates 28/29 East Enclosure last night, I was pulled aside by a steward asking to see my covid passport stuff. Luckily I had it with me.
Yes both me and Mrs were asked at same gates as you

Luckily? :)

I was in the same queue and everyone was being asked.

I got asked twice. GR78-82. The first guy just looked at it and said ok, the second guy was bit more thorough. He wanted to see some ID with my name to check it matched. Only took a few seconds both times, wasn't really causing any delay.

Was asked but not even sure the guy knew what he was looking for just sort of glanced at it and moved on

Yes. First time. There was a barrier of stewards outside both club deck entrances preventing you reaching the turnstile area itself

Got stopped for the first time last night. Steward tried to tell me LFT negative result text is not acceptable. Entrance to CD.

EE here too. There were definitely more stewards at the tune styles but I always have the thing up on my phone and just wave it at them, it’s not every really been looked at. I wasn’t wanting to draw any attention to myself as I was carrying 2 bottles of mad dog in my jacket anyway.

Quickly showed a random QR code at Main Stand entrance but the speed in which u were getting 'the nod' certainly wouldn't slow anything down .

Yes outside turnstile 101 (as I didn’t get Club72 or Ibrox Suite access :))) when I was waiting in the longish queue a steward asked for it.

Back