Anyone else asked for their covid passport last night?

Queueing at gates 28/29 East Enclosure last night, I was pulled aside by a steward asking to see my covid passport stuff. Luckily I had it with me.
A bit random I thought because I never seen anyone else being asked.

Yes, Turnstile 73 going into BR5.

Was trying to sort out the QR Codes on my phone for my mate’s 2 son’s entry and the prick (I felt) singled me out and asked for my vaccination proof.

Luckily found it in my photos but had to start again getting the QR Codes in the right order.

Went into Broomloan Rear at 7pm last night and wasn't checked. Was more worried about the new turnstiles no working.

We were asked going on to the rear of the Bill Struth stand. It wasn't much of an issue as we were early with the kids.

Main stand 33/34 twenty mins before kick off and young couple in front of me got asked for their codes which they showed. I was then asked and couldn’t be arsed getting glove off to get phone out . Just advised him that your only checking 50% so I don’t need to show you . Look on his face was priceless and guys behind me said the same . It’s piece of nonsense really

Main stand 33/34 twenty mins before kick off and young couple in front of me got asked for their codes which they showed. I was then asked and couldn’t be arsed getting glove off to get phone out . Just advised him that your only checking 50% so I don’t need to show you . Look on his face was priceless and guys behind me said the same . It’s piece of nonsense really
Right hardman you are.

It’s a nonsense to ask the same people every game.

Club should be saying the majority of attendees are ST holders so if they’re asked once that’s it.

Me and my dad were both asked at MFP.

Think that is the third time we have been asked since they brought the vaccine passports in.

We were going in about 7.15pm and they were asking everyone so there was even a bit of a queue at that point.

He's saying it took him by surprise because they never asked anyone else around him. It took him by surprise why they picked out him and nobody else. I
I get that, but why would anyone be surprised by that?

incidentally, I’ve been asked every time I’ve been to Ibrox since they’ve been in place. Every single time.

Yes, Broomloan front for me, I took along a printout of mine so showed that and no issues.

Yes, turnstiles 97-101 for Sandy Jardine rear, queues were slightly longer than normal, but to be expected. The queues moved relatively fast, this was about 19.20.

Yes CF about 19.40.Could have been anything I showed though.Seemed to be asking everyone at turnstile I went to.

Queueing at gates 28/29 East Enclosure last night, I was pulled aside by a steward asking to see my covid passport stuff. Luckily I had it with me.
A bit random I thought because I never seen anyone else being asked.
Loads at the SJ Rear entrance

Have only ever been asked at Tynecastle this season and it was probably because I was quite early into the ground.

Arrived at the gate with only minutes to spare so didn’t see anyone getting asked. Load of utter made up Government nonsense

We were asked going into the west enclosure but what I want to know who was paying for the extra stewards to do the checking before you get in better of been the government if they want the checks done pay for the staff

Yes. First time. There was a barrier of stewards outside both club deck entrances preventing you reaching the turnstile area itself
Take it you were in early mate?

Me and the boy got there with 10 minutes to go and there was no queue at all…was asked for evidence right enough and just showed a negative LFT result.

This shit needs to be nipped in the bud though…my boy is 17 and hasn’t been double jabbed yet and I’m just waiting for someone to question his age and expect him to provide proof.

Fuuckin nonsense

Poor guys just doing what he's told .No need to be a dick to him.Your gripe should be with the government

I was asked going into CD1, but there was no queue.

Even though it didn’t take long, I’m not looking forward to seeing how this works for busier games. The queue is bad enough at the best of times for that gate and that corner of the stadium is always absolutely rammed before kickoff.

It is acceptable...isn't it ?
Yeah mate. Had to explain to the steward it was a negative LFT and just got a suspicious “ok, ok.”

Would have thought he must have checked hundreds already by the time I got in and be familiar with the different requirements.

Didn't get along last night but have been "asked" at the Sparta game.

Unfortunately I happened to have been overcome with a mild case of deafness at that point :shh:

*I did have it with me all the same.

We were asked at MFH. Showed the guy our certificates but he gave them nothing more than a passing glance - didn’t check any details.

Take it you were in early mate?

Me and the boy got there with 10 minutes to go and there was no queue at all…was asked for evidence right enough and just showed a negative LFT result.

This shit needs to be nipped in the bud though…my boy is 17 and hasn’t been double jabbed yet and I’m just waiting for someone to question his age and expect him to provide proof.

Fuuckin nonsense
I went in about 20 past 7

This shite has to stop soon its completly over in England next couple of weeks she has to end this farce next few weeks.
Its never been a thing in england pal, im in carlisle & never had to show anything, im going to the livi game so currently updating nhs app. Grrrrr

Back