Anyone else asked for their covid passport last night?

Yes it was looked at but I reckon you could have shown anything and they’d have let you in

Nothing hard about it. Someone using common sense
Nothing sensible about your behaviour tbh. Whether you like it or not, the club currently has a legal responsibility to check a percentage of attendees. Half the folk on here are criticising the club for trying to meet that responsibility. The other half are crowing about how they’ve never been checked (seemingly oblivious to how this could be twisted by our enemies). Both halves would be first to complain if a fresh spike got us all locked out again. Neither half is very ‘sensible’.

Imagine being surprised that you were asked for a look at your vaccine passport or LFT test. It’s not as if there has been no chat about this recently!

Nothing sensible about your behaviour tbh. Whether you like it or not, the club currently has a legal responsibility to check a percentage of attendees. Half the folk on here are criticising the club for trying to meet that responsibility. The other half are crowing about how they’ve never been checked (seemingly oblivious to how this could be twisted by our enemies). Both halves would be first to complain if a fresh spike got us all locked out again. Neither half is very ‘sensible’.

Vaccine Passports are a fucking joke.

End of the fucking story.

Me in the clubdeck

Quick glance - took all of 5 seconds - seems a bit pointless as frankly it could have been anyones / anything on it.

We were asked. The guy was standing just before the turnstile, quick look and that was it. I swiped from screenshot of my passport to QR ticket and scanned straight in. Never understood how something so simple turns into a drama and big queues.

Vaccine Passports are a fucking joke.
I don’t necessarily disagree with you but those are the rules/conditions that have enabled clubs to get crowds back into stadia. Criticising the club for applying those rules, or alternatively, claiming that the club are not applying them, are the two things that are jokes.

It’s a nonsense to ask the same people every game.

Club should be saying the majority of attendees are ST holders so if they’re asked once that’s it.
I know, you should be able to show them something to say you’ve been asked before so you don’t have to show them something.

We were asked. The guy was standing just before the turnstile, quick look and that was it. I swiped from screenshot of my passport to QR ticket and scanned straight in. Never understood how something so simple turns into a drama and big queues.
Probably all the auld pensioners - or fat Yanks with beards - giving the Stewards a hard time that causes the delays (if posts on here are to be believed). :)

I don’t necessarily disagree with you but those are the rules/conditions that have enabled clubs to get crowds back into stadia. Criticising the club for applying those rules, or alternatively, claiming that the club are not applying them, are the two things that are jokes.

Box ticking etc.

It's a fucking joke.

Queueing at gates 28/29 East Enclosure last night, I was pulled aside by a steward asking to see my covid passport stuff. Luckily I had it with me.
A bit random I thought because I never seen anyone else being asked.
Went in at the same turnstiles and got asked for mine too

Queueing at gates 28/29 East Enclosure last night, I was pulled aside by a steward asking to see my covid passport stuff. Luckily I had it with me.
A bit random I thought because I never seen anyone else being asked.
We were asked- 5 seconds to show QRs. No problem at all

Last night was the first time I’ve been asked to show the passport. I had the ‘Scotland’ option already open, but the guy wanted to see the ‘international’ option so he was definitely checking closely.

Yes,was in MFJ and had my digital copy. Then went in. Seems the whole thing has been a waste of time.

Was down at Sunderland yesterday it it was well in force there but there was stewards checking in advance of everyone heading into the ground

Mandatory use of them ends in England after this coming Wednesday

Steward was checking in MFP, i showed him a negative lateral flow from Tuesday which I took to make sure I got in Pittodrie and got in.

You were lucky-big queue at bar 72.Covid passes checked but biggest problem was a numptie on the door checking all names for access-Had 3 huge lists and was checking for each name individually-took ages as he said names weren't alphabetical but the christian names were which in over an hour he hadn't noticed-you just get the staff these days

Back