Anyone else just tearing up randomly?

keeping it in check, the videos are catching me a bit, watching the bears lose themselves in celebration.

Gonna sit up tonight once i pap them off to bed, that will get tricky as the red goes down. :p :D

I did a few mins after it was done. Then when the kids came in from the park. My 6 year was and still is ecstatic.

I've had a few Makers Mark 46, a couple of doubles and 1 or two singles. Feel sober enough.

Put aye, those onion cuttins are strong today!

Yep - hard to explain; experienced helicopter Sunday however this seems more
tearful / emotional

Wife thinks I've lost it !!

Literally just happened to me. Lost my mum last year. She would have loved today. Watching vids of Alfie loving it and thought of her and that was it water works on. Nearly at it again now.

Shed quite a lot of tears yesterday and today and I don’t drink.

Best nights sleep I’ve had in years as I had six hours and I am sitting in my chair shattered.

I think honestly it is more relief than joy at the moment.

Haha. Guilty, embarrassing waves of watery eyes, goosebumps and choking up in between routinely punching the air and unmovable cheesy smiles. Complete mess and don't care. Time to let it all out.

Yes. Family and friends. Seek them out. Even guys you went to games with 10 years ago and barely see. Share some words, everyone feels the same.

Enjoy every second.

Stone cold sober at the final whistle today and just started welling up. Dunno if it was joy or upset that we wouldn’t get to win it at the piggery.

Now a few beers in I just feel incredibly happy.

Yes, this has been such a tough year. I've had to postpone my wedding 3 times now, lost my dad to covid back in March last year before original lockdown (2 weeks before original wedding date), one of my best mates was knocked off his bike and killed on Christmas day. Rangers have been the main thing that have kept me sane this past year. Having a game every weekend and midweek since the season started and with the results we've had this season has given me something to look forward to and a regular boost. I was actually supposed to be getting married today at 2pm but we moved when lockdown was extended in January. Thank god we did as I spent every second between full time in the Dundee United game and 2pm bouncing around screaming. I could barely speak at 2.01 so probably wouldn't have been able to say my vows if we kept this date for the wedding.

Yes, this has been such a tough year. I've had to postpone my wedding 3 times now, lost my dad to covid back in March last year before original lockdown (2 weeks before original wedding date), one of my best mates was knocked off his bike and killed on Christmas day. Rangers have been the main thing that have kept me sane this past year. Having a game every weekend and midweek since the season started and with the results we've had this season has given me something to look forward to and a regular boost. I was actually supposed to be getting married today at 2pm but we moved when lockdown was extended in January. Thank god we did as I spent every second between full time in the Dundee United game and 2pm bouncing around screaming. I could barely speak at 2.01 so probably wouldn't have been able to say my vows if we kept this date for the wedding.
Been a sh1t year man and it sounds like you’ve had a proper time of it. Happier times ahead starting today.

Been a sh1t year man and it sounds like you’ve had a proper time of it. Happier times ahead starting today.
Definitely. If we're able to go on our honeymoon 3.0 I'll be the first person to come back from the Seychelles with a t-shirt tan after I refuse to take the new champions home shirt off for the entire 2 weeks.

Back