Anyone else notice the linesman at the end

Fair bit of discussion - and several gifs - in this thread:

Stevie G went to acknowledge him but the cretin bolted up the tunnel. Maybe he was late for Mass.

Seems to get a disproportionate amount of our games that khunt, so either the sfa are seriously short of Grade 1 officials, OR they are openly taking the piss with appointing at least one poet per game we play.

Same linesman who gave offside against Morelos when it was impossible to tell even on telly. If in doubt.......

Apparently he attended John Ogilvie School in Hamilton. Given his education you can hardly expect either manners or fair play can you?

I am certain Stevie G knows what this country is all about now,and how we are hated and treated on another level,that linesman bolting up the tunnel at the end will only reinforce that,he gets it now!!
Blocking us from taking a short corner regardless of what the referee was doing within our box was IMO an illegal move on his part.

Mulvaney knew that was why the Gaffer was after him when the whistle blew.

The coward shat it and bolted.

He is a poet and a bigot.

Fair bit of discussion - and several gifs - in this thread:

Do they need a reason to block short corners and if so what was his?

Do they need a reason to block short corners and if so what was his?
Various theories in that thread. Most likely to let Taylor back into position after getting a knock or to let the Referee speak to players after a bit of pushing and shoving in the box. I’ve not looked at it to closely.

He was just following in the footsteps of Grant,and Burns in years gone by. They always bolted up the tunnel as quick as,everytime they suffered an Old Firm defeat.

Seems to get a disproportionate amount of our games that khunt, so either the sfa are seriously short of Grade 1 officials, OR they are openly taking the piss with appointing at least one poet per game we play.
Another has been appointed at Livingston next week. Don Robertson, yet again.

Mulvaney, who is a rhabid.

This old thread springs to mind

I wondered who the joker was who blanked SG and bolted up the tunnel, what a moron, oh the pain of having to watch your team be destroyed, great stuff.

Back