Anyone else receive a £25 Castore voucher in the post today?

Yeah just got it also. Was reading the letter thinking what's this about and then last paragraph gave the discount code.

Yeah, unsure if it’s linked to buying our merchandise or a previous Castore purchase

Yeah I got one too. But I've bought normal Castore stuff and also Rangers Store stuff so not sure what it's from

Yes I got one this morning as well, thought it was a decent touch , no chance of Adidas or Nike sending you a letter and giving a discount .

I received nothing and I’ve spent £400 on merchandise but over £300 has been in store. Is it my turn to throw my toys out the pram regarding in store v online? :))

Got one there, it says personalised but happy to DM it to first one to message me and you can have it. I'm not buying anything else from Castore till next season now.

Haha just read the letter Two minutes ago and was close to binning it. Back down to pick the letter up.

Garcia hoody is steep but those that bought it... is it really good quality and would you recommend it? How’s a hoody waterproof? Is it not cotton?

Got it and delighted. Really nice touch. Here was me thinking it was only me after purchasing the Garcia for all those pounds !

Back