Anyone else still got that feeling?

WalterSmith72

Anyone still go the feeling they had leaving the stadium last night ?
Its a feeling you can't describe to someone whos never had it, what a last half an hour.
Absolutely buzzing for Sunday now then Tuesday morning jetting off to Braga, the away support we will have there will be one of the best ever.

Son and one daughter there last night, 16 and 14, I moved seat to let my sons pal in with them. I was in front and along a bit, as that 3rd one hit I was reaching over but it was bedlam but I got to the boy for a hug, don't get many these days so even more special.
I always go back to nights like that sitting in Irvine Central in 2003 when we beat Stuggart, it was the night before he was born and the next day when he arrived and the game is still fresh in your mind you dream of sharing those moments with him, last night was one such moment, one you broadly picture in your minds eye as you hold that wee bundle and make him promise. And you now what, so many even better ones are round the corner and like last night, many more tears will be shed, of that I will never be ashamed.

I've said it before. Rangers will be the death of me. They take you from the highest height to the lowest level, often in the same game. I have resigned myself to going out with a bang at the game.

you and me both, I have often thought the whistle will blow on 55 and I will be lying upside down with every cvnt jumping over me and no one will notice for about half an hour.

I've said it before. Rangers will be the death of me. They take you from the highest height to the lowest level, often in the same game. I have resigned myself to going out with a bang at the game.

Same mate I didn’t want to get too emotionally down last night if we were getting beat but I was absolutely gutted and sick was Morelos missed them couple of chances. Lost it a bit actually. To absolute joy, physio pally and mentally shattered today haha worth it though.

Amazing mate, love the youngers seeing stuff like that, they've been starved

This is a major point for me. Us older guys have seen so many trophies & mad crazy nights like last night.

To witness the younger bears on the way out last night was a joy for me. Hopefully they will see what many of us have over the coming years.

But last night was a good start,;)

Still spending hours of reading articles, watching youtube clips and of course reading threads on here all about last night.
Not normal behaviour, just affirmation of my love for the club.

That’s the feeling that keeps me coming back for more. Tuesday I get to fly with my 9 year old son to go and watch me team play in Europe after Christmas is something I never thought would happen back in 2012.

What a club - Rangers forever

The dream. Last minute winner against the yahoos. 105 years old having stuffed yourself in hospitality surrounded by family and friends (and your 22 year old supermodel gf)

Anyone still go the feeling they had leaving the stadium last night ?
Its a feeling you can't describe to someone whos never had it, what a last half an hour.
Absolutely buzzing for Sunday now then Tuesday morning jetting off to Braga, the away support we will have there will be one of the best ever.
My head is still splitting and I’ve barely got my voice back. Was a special night. First time in the club deck so will remember that too.

The Hagi freekick seemed to go in slow motion after the deflection - the silence when the ball was hanging in the air then the noise after when it eventually hit the net was unforgettable. Still on the come down.

Son and one daughter there last night, 16 and 14, I moved seat to let my sons pal in with them. I was in front and along a bit, as that 3rd one hit I was reaching over but it was bedlam but I got to the boy for a hug, don't get many these days so even more special.
I always go back to nights like that sitting in Irvine Central in 2003 when we beat Stuggart, it was the night before he was born and the next day when he arrived and the game is still fresh in your mind you dream of sharing those moments with him, last night was one such moment, one you broadly picture in your minds eye as you hold that wee bundle and make him promise. And you now what, so many even better ones are round the corner and like last night, many more tears will be shed, of that I will never be ashamed.

Beautiful post Ayrforce1!

My smile has only got wider since I got into work.

A few Man Utd fans telling me its not a good result because we lost two away goals.

One even had the audacity to tell me a 1-1 draw away to Bruge is better. I then pointed out that a draw in the 2nd leg would definitely get us through whilst they couldn't say the same. He's shut up now.

Yup, definitely, from last night the main thing running around my mind is my son's (13) face at the third goal that memory and we have a few will last a lifetime
Exactly what I’m thinking all we talked about when we got off the bus to walk home was what we had just witnessed when Hagi’s second hit the net wow! The ground just exploded that noise closest two that spring to mind are Parma and Marseille :))

Exactly what I’m thinking all we talked about when we got off the bus to walk home was what we had just witnessed when Hagi’s second hit the net wow! The ground just exploded that noise closest two that spring to mind are Parma and Marseille :))

Wee man got his first season ticket when we were down in the Third division when he was 6, I've seen some amazing reactions from him at games including Euro games and matches against them, but last night was different, there was something else there on his face. Something that makes you truly believe his passion for the club, whether we go out in next match or go through....that was something special for me..

Wee man got his first season ticket when we were down in the Third division when he was 6, I've seen some amazing reactions from him at games including Euro games and matches against them, but last night was different, there was something else there on his face. Something that makes you truly believe his passion for the club, whether we go out in next match or go through....that was something special for me..

Brilliant Scott.

Back