Anyone else utterly bored and just want to get back to football?

cooprfc

Refs, compliance officers and sectarianism- every week it's something else. The agenda is clear.

Why is the backwater of a country unable to promote a game where they have two of the world's best clubs and huge names as managers?

It's time that whatever happens during a game is left between those white lines and we all get back to the football. The media are obsessed with showing our game in a bad light rather than focussing on the good out there and have, for some reason, got into bed with Celtic to set the narrative on it.

I want to go into work and talk about missed chances and points dropped or won. This is all just boring now!

I guarantee after the game on Sunday after we win convincingly there shall be something brought up by the media, the spotlight is on us.

Thats the problem, the football generally is pish, so the controversies and sensations get the headlines.Not forgetting agenda driven media. Selectarianism.

When you have the media wanting the best player out of Scottish football before the season has even started, what hope does the game have?

fake-news.png

I'm now starting to think how much shit like this will be affecting the players.

As a fan, it's beyond demoralizing.

I genuinely think that now we're back 8n the top flight and no longer the joke club of Scottish football that they're going out their way to try and wear us down with bullshit. Refs, the CO and sectarianism were barely mentioned for 4 years yet in the last 8 weeks that is all we've heard about. Some people with significant influence have done their best to tire our support into submission

Bored no, angry fuuck yes. All this shit is affecting the football and we need to sort it out. We are being disadvantaged, see Morelos, see McGregor, see Brown, see Simunovic.

When that mob claimed that their vile songs were political , everything in football changed.

They brought politics into football and the Scottish assembly followed suit.

Football in Scotland will be fu*cked for years to come.

Talking to non Rangers fans in this country is mental. Not all of them to be fair but at the same time I've had people watch Jack booted in the face and they don't think it's a red; Kamara elbowed in the face - he's milked it. I think you could waste hours explaining walkers hypocrisy this week to him and he wouldnt see it for himself. Logic and rational arguments dont seem to work. %^*& - Ive just read the argument from the sfa for alfie's red card at shittodrie and its full of gaping holes. PS the worst tackle I've seen on a rangers player all season was mcginn booting coulibaly and getting a booking

Getting back to the football won't get rid of it.

Come Sunday night they will be moaning about something else. A dubious decision we got, one they never, a song we sung, an over celebration by our fans.

It's beyond tedious and it's never going to stop.

Refs, compliance officers and sectarianism- every week it's something else. The agenda is clear.

Why is the backwater of a country unable to promote a game where they have two of the world's best clubs and huge names as managers?

It's time that whatever happens during a game is left between those white lines and we all get back to the football. The media are obsessed with showing our game in a bad light rather than focussing on the good out there and have, for some reason, got into bed with Celtic to set the narrative on it.

I want to go into work and talk about missed chances and points dropped or won. This is all just boring now!
Because as I have too often said on here.
This isn't about the football!

Two of the world's best clubs???

Rangers boys club did just win their equivalent of the World Cup right enough.;)

Half the media need arrested, not the fans. Dangerous bastards who perpetuate the sectarian industry due to tyhe singing of a few songs at every other game. The amount of faux outrage on the back of it is now soul-destroying.

Remember having the 'sticks and stones' rhyme preached at you as a kid..?

Trouble is the next game of football involving us will just provoke another tidal wave of guff, gleefully set in motion by Sutton or Walker or whatever mentally challenged arsehole is covering our game on Sunday. It’s never ending.

Scottish football is a laughing stock right now and an absolute fucking circus, as already mentioned - something WILL be highlighted from our game on Sunday

All this from beating them once in years. Can you imagine what it’s going to be like when we get round to winning the league?

Wasnt that bad first half of the season, both clubs in European football, we were inconsistent and there were some questionable refereeing performances, but we talked about the football. Then we wiped the scum off the park and by %^*& the narrative has changed, now we are lucky if the actual football gets a look in as they try to secure the title off the park.

Yip. I was absolutely bouncing after the result the other night and instead of celebrating we are now caught up in endless reams of shite.

Thats precisely why we are the whipping boys. Too many of our own support get bored rather than organize and fightback

TBH, %^*& the lot of them.

Just care about the Rangers and leave the cunts to bore each other with this garbage.

Thats precisely why we are the whipping boys. Too many of our own support get bored rather than organize and fightback

Give it a rest mate. Who said we should just roll over and accept it?

It should stop. All of it. Folk should just be told to give it a rest when they whine after a game. End of story.

Give it a rest mate. Who said we should just roll over and accept it?

It should stop. All of it. Folk should just be told to give it a rest when they whine after a game. End of story.
Didnt necessarily mean you personally m8, just a general attitude amongst our support

I’m a the point where I can’t wait to leave. I could watch the famous abroad and not be surrounded by a country that is dehumanising large sections of the community, Tories , unionists, those against identity politics and of course us bears. I bloody hate it.

regardless of whats been going on, that's pretty much how I feel whenever our games aren't on - Bored and waiting for the football.

Getting back to the football won't get rid of it.

Come Sunday night they will be moaning about something else. A dubious decision we got, one they never, a song we sung, an over celebration by our fans.

It's beyond tedious and it's never going to stop.[/QUOTE]

This for me. There is nothing Rangers can do that will find approval in the agenda driven nonsense coming our way.
The Kilmarnock manager, along with many others , preaches inclusivity but their desire is always to exclude anything to do with Scotland's biggest and most successful club.
I'm not sure how we've allowed it to happen but Scotland's minority Christian religion now holds most of the power bases and they are exploiting that power with impunity.
They are now so secure in their control that they don't even try to hide their bias, corruption & dishonesty.
Goebbels would have been proud of the mentally challenged propaganda machine.

I absolutely agree the lustre of the team's performance has been ruined,the sooner we get back to talking about the game the better. I agree it doesn't eradicate the problem,everyone knows it's there made even worse with the one sided slant the media have put on it which has got most people's back up. The next game can't come quick enough,been done to death. Let's move on.

Been following Rangers for over 50 years and never know the negativity towards my team as there has been in the last few years. Driven by SFA and the beasts from the east.
I've got ten years on you mate and feel the same. If we hadn't been challenging this year I doubt we would be seeing so much of this crap. The BBC radio tonight were dreadful pushing like feck for strict liability but only if it meant points deduction. Guess who have points taken away, guess who wouldn't.

Britain is in flux politically and on a 'human' level. People are becoming increasingly polarised in their opinions, there are 2 huge, epoch defining, decisions that have been made and the population are digging their heels in on whatever side of those divides they fall. The independence movement has cause damage to Scotland that will take, at the least, a generation to get over and just as things were starting to level off in terms of the increase of hostility, Brexit came along and stirred it all back up, giving the nats hope of a re-do and giving the 'British' something to fight for. Whether we should be or not is a debate for another day, but both Rangers and the scum are prominent parts of the culture and identity of opposite sides and as such, create a convenient battleground. while Britain and Scotland are in tumultuous times, we will not see a point where we can 'just get back to the football'. Rangers are seen as a target for the nats because of the flags and songs and we see the scum as the sporting wing of the separatist movement.

There is also a seemingly in-build need, somewhere in the Scottish psyche, to not only be part of 'something' but for that something to have other somethings to fight against.

None of us posting here today will live to see a time when it is nothing at all other than football we have to talk about in Scotland.

I'm now starting to think how much shit like this will be affecting the players.

As a fan, it's beyond demoralizing.

Yip. It’s not going to help. Especially when three of our first team squad are on loan

Not that I ever would because I love the Club dearly, but for once in my life I can actually see why people chuck it and don’t look back.

Scottish football has become more about getting the other into bother and point scoring than it is about the football. There are fans who hate other clubs more than they love their own. Twitter users who spend 23 hours a day talking about their rivals and the other hour about their own club being hard by.

Growing up in the 9IAR era maybe I’ve become spoiled but it’s the younger Bears I feel sorry for growing up in such a shitty generation.

I’ve said for a while our biggest battles are off the park . We won’t be winning anything when you have the media , Spl , politicians, and sellick supporting morrons from other clubs getting involved.

When you have the media wanting the best player out of Scottish football before the season has even started, what hope does the game have?

fake-news.png
This is actually hilarious. I wonder if he at least has had the decency to admit he made a right arse of his comments and that King was bang on to reject £7.5mill, he is now Scotland’s best player and will almost certainly be sold in the summer for around double that.

Back