Anyone fancy a Rangers crest lamp?

bloodandfire

2quuiww.jpg

RANGERS fans have gone daft for incredible steel 'RFC' crest lamps after pictures emerged on social media.
Gers supporters frantically tagged their mates and shared a social media post after Belfast firm G.D Steel launched a competition giving one lucky fan the chance to win one.
Fans rushed to get in with a chance of winning the unique lamp
The lamps have the iconic crest that's stamped on the Ibrox clubs official kits attached on to the frame.
And fans were raving about the unique design.
G.D Steel posted on their Facebook page on Wednesday night asking fans to get involved in the giveaway.
Punters were asked to tag 3 friends, share the post and like the page.
The post read: "COMPETITION TIME.. New Design. Steel RFC Crest lamps
"Don't these look fantastic!!! Will be priced at £35."
Fans flocked to the page with the post racking up 1k comments, 900 likes, and 879 shares.
One fan who tagged three pals said: "I would love to win this for my wee dad he is 76 and through rail, hail or shine has been a season ticket holder since a young boy, he would love this!"
Another fan simply stated: "I want one."
Whilst a mother who noticed the post said: "Oh I'd love to win this for my child's room. Good luck everyone, it's beautiful."
Fans can also buy separate steel 'RFC' crests which make up the lamp.
Another Facebook post this week informed fans that they could get their hands on them for £30.
Owner of G.D Steel Gareth Harrison said it was 'overwhelmed' by the response.

n6272s.jpg

This is rather nice from them to -

2h5pic0.jpg

i messaged them about that bench but still waiting on a response and that was the beginning of last month.

The bench is a cracker, but the lamp is too OTT. Would be a lot nicer if the crest was a bit smaller and more subtle. It's a great idea, but the end product isn't what it could be.

I love the bench! I would totally have that in my garden! Theres a few houses round about me that has the metal Crest outside their door, like a hanging basket holder. I'm really tempted to chap their door and see where they got it.

i messaged them about that bench but still waiting on a response and that was the beginning of last month.
There's a guy from Larkhall selling the bench on behalf of the manufacturers mate,could possibly get you contact details.PM me if your interested

I love the bench! I would totally have that in my garden! Theres a few houses round about me that has the metal Crest outside their door, like a hanging basket holder. I'm really tempted to chap their door and see where they got it.

I take it your in a staunch area , RFC hanging baskets :oops:can’t be coatbridge

That bench is incredibible. Postage would be a bassa though.

Not a fan of the lamp. Would be cool if it had the badge on top the could project the crest on to the ceiling or something.

Back