Anyone going to a Juniors game tomorrow?

Was hoping to go to Pollok v Clydebank tomorrow but heard it may be all-ticket.

Brilliant Rangeral, Bankies always bring a good away support so plenty of good-natured "banter".

Pollok v Bankies tomorrow.

Always head to a Lok game if we ain't playing.

Fanbase app is great for tickets.
Better now that you can buy full price and concessions in the same transaction. Was amended during the week, fortunately. Dunno why you couldn’t for pollok before when you could with most other sides.

How many do you think will be at Pollok tomorrow please? 900 at capacity? Wouldn’t have minded going to that.

How many do you think will be at Pollok tomorrow please? 900 at capacity? Wouldn’t have minded going to that.
Don't know what full capacity is at Newandsfield these days, but remember going to some cup games and v the big Ayrshire sides on the 80s and we were commanding 4,000.

Charity match on at Gartcosh tomorrow 1300 in memory of Adam Bain who tragically passed away after collapsing on the pitch playing for Gartcosh. Genuinely one of the nicest guys you’d ever meet. Always a great wee day celebrating his life.

Better now that you can buy full price and concessions in the same transaction. Was amended during the week, fortunately. Dunno why you couldn’t for pollok before when you could with most other sides.
How much are tickets for Newlandsfield? I went onto Fanbase but the 'buy tickets' option wouldn't load.

Just got the 900 from here:

Aye capacity capped at 900 but in all honesty at “capacity” it’s very sparse looking.
It’s been capped due to licensing requirements - I’ve heard different stories that it’s capped because there’s only 2 exits or that there’s no actual terracing in the shed. Either way it could comfortably fit 3-4x more.

Will be close to, if not the fully (capped) 900 with no Premiership card and might get a few before the Scotland game later.

Aye capacity capped at 900 but in all honesty at “capacity” it’s very sparse looking.
It’s been capped due to licensing requirements - I’ve heard different stories that it’s capped because there’s only 2 exits or that there’s no actual terracing in the shed. Either way it could comfortably fit 3-4x more.

Uneven terracing and lack of "crush barriers" i belive

Does Gormley like a Saturday off? He’s always trying to get the buffs playing on a Friday night.
Don’t know but this is pretty dire - might perk up now Tommy Collins has came on for last 10 minutes

I'm off to watch the 'Aki Veterans' Rugby team play against Limassol tomorrow, should be a laugh.

ha ha pmsl - the very same.
In those days Committeemen ran the line
No linos
You can imagine the ructions as no committee men would give decisions against his team and certainly give wrong decisions against the opposition
I know Pollok’s chief local rivals were Arthurlie but there was some animosity between Pollok and Petershill
Anyway the infamous guy (short and chunky in build if same guy) was renowned for getting in scrapes with opposition
He was well known and if Pollok fans were giving him verbals I have no doubt he would give them the 2 fingered salute
Usually he would run up the line with the flag at his back and simultaneously had mastered the art of giving the signal
There’s other stories about this guy and he still attends Petershill games to this day and still gives refs and opposition fans plenty

Does Gormley like a Saturday off? He’s always trying to get the buffs playing on a Friday night.
Spoke to some guys involved with the buffs tonight they said gates are double on a Friday compared to a Saturday so it just makes financial sense.

Spoke to some guys involved with the buffs tonight they said gates are double on a Friday compared to a Saturday so it just makes financial sense.
Fair enough.

In these times the more you can get through the gates the better.

Back