Anyone going to a Juniors game tomorrow?

If they don’t sell out then yes, i believe so. I bought mine as I didn’t want to risk going up on Saturday and not getting in.
I know Medda Park is capped 2.2k what is Beechwood? because 900 at Newlandsfield is ridiculous imo

Well we had over 3000 at the hearts game so I think it’s around 3200 or so.
I have tried to find out why Pollok was so low with no joy. The only thing i can think is the exit and emergency vehicle unable to get into the park Thanks about the capacity Edit never seen anything official but on the Pollok Forum they are talking about the steepness of the terracing and no crush barriers

Last edited:
I didn't go this week but was at Show Park last week for East Kilbride Thistle 2 Carluke Rovers 0. The first goal was a yard or two offside. EK's Number 4 got some stick from the Carluke fans for his rough style. Carluke Number 2 was outstanding at left-back and his Kieran Tierney hairstyle is a nice touch. The five primary-school age EKT ultras are hilarious with their megaphone and drum!.

Just realised Pollok play Annan in the Scottish Cup Monday night at Newlandsfield. Floodlights installed recently. How did your junior team fare today?

Just realised Pollok play Annan in the Scottish Cup Monday night at Newlandsfield. Floodlights installed recently. How did your junior team fare today?
Cambuslang Rangers came back from 2-0 v Peasy to claim a point with the away side seeming happy with 1 point after being 2 up early on.

Peasy are going through a rough time at the minute and obviously a draw in the context of things a good result for them.

Cambuslang seemed to have a lot of personel changes from the start of the season for some reason and lack any quality to survive on the top league unfortunately.

Back