Anyone going to a Juniors game tomorrow?

aye ,there's a wee group behind the goal at newlandsfield rd end of the ground that can be vocal in dishing out stick to the opposition (not just the keeper) ,our lot are a wee bit more refined and restrained (unless its arthurlie,then all bets are off ;))
Great I remember back in the 80s keepers getting absolute pelters. There was one fella from the Jewish community who was quite vociferous. Fantastic that aw the old traditions are still to the fore.

Newlandsfield for me tomorrow, shame pollok blew the chance to win the league but still a good season and they have played well

Going to see Cambuslang Rangers, if they win tomorrow and Gartcairn lose the wee Rangers win the league

I'm in Portugal otherwise I'd be there! There's been a decent crowd turning out this season as the support for the club grows which is great to see. Fingers crossed results go our way but its only a matter of time for Paul, Billy & the lads.

I'm in Portugal otherwise I'd be there! There's been a decent crowd turning out this season as the support for the club grows which is great to see. Fingers crossed results go our way but its only a matter of time for Paul, Billy & the lads.
They have been the best team in the league by a county mile ,be interesting to see how they get on at a higher level especially as the boy Williamson is away to Queens Park next season, they will struggle to replicate his goals

They have been the best team in the league by a county mile ,be interesting to see how they get on at a higher level especially as the boy Williamson is away to Queens Park next season, they will struggle to replicate his goals

What happened to the lad McLarty they signed from Port Glasgow? He's not been involved since coming in? Aye mate but the likes of Anson & Tony in midfield need to shift some pounds for next season.

What happened to the lad McLarty they signed from Port Glasgow? He's not been involved since coming in? Aye mate but the likes of Anson & Tony in midfield need to shift some pounds for next season.
I haven't seen Mclarty play ,they aren't the most athletic players

Lot of Bears down at Pollok when the Teddies are not playing.
Cracking day out , one of the best Junior grounds for punters and atmosphere- and a few good pubs to choose from in Shawlands. Well worth £7

Not this weekend, but going to Rossvale v Darvel next week.

Last junior game I was at was Cambuslang and Scott Williamson was unreal for that level.

just a head up

the Rob Roy v Arthurlie cup game has been moved to Kilsyth

Back