Anyone going to Bonnyton v Pollok tonight

Thought the league was £7 Colin are teams allowed to up the price when it’s lok or Talbot
Teams this season were allowed to set their own admission prices. Bonnyton and kilbirnie are £8. Most are £7. Beith are £6. Some in other conferences are £8.

Yeah am gonna drive down, was trying to work out where to park in "Kay Park area" but couldn't see anything obvious on Google Maps so prob just park in the car parks in town

Just getting updates from twitter I’m afraid so unsure how the game went.

talbot medda buffs Cumnock and Beith all winning maybe Darvel too.
Darvel I think scored their winner in the last minute!

hurlford, my team, won 3 1 I think.

I’ve a wee soft spot for Lok as my grandad was from Pollokshaws originally and supported them.

Darvel I think scored their winner in the last minute!

hurlford, my team, won 3 1 I think.

I’ve a wee soft spot for Lok as my grandad was from Pollokshaws originally and supported them.
Looks like the Ford drew 2-2

Were Bonnyton the better team or were Lok unlucky?

Bonnyton thoroughly deserved the victory

Pollok were poor middle to front , whereas the Thistle took chances when they arose.

I had been speaking to some old Lok friends from way back and I did say to them Bonnyton are made up of pro youth players who trained with Billy Gilmour at the Grange , and guys who had won Scottish Amateur cups , playing for sides who would walk into any team in the old junior set up.

Manages by ex Killie legends Paul Wright and Allan Robertson , they were always going to be really well organised - and that was the case

Don't know Street names, parked outside the ground.

Looked like everyone did apart from me! I parked in East George Street carpark, and walked the 7 or so minutes, but didn't look like anyone took notice of the advice!

Any Glenafton or Darvel fans on and can shed any light on the alleged fisticuffs between glens fans and Darvel bench?

Any Glenafton or Darvel fans on and can shed any light on the alleged fisticuffs between glens fans and Darvel bench?
Darvel bench celebrated wildly and no wonder as it was some strike to win a game they hardly deserved to and the locals didn’t take to it kindly but it was fans who were exchanging good wishes to each other

No segregation for starters the home stand was full of Darvel young team giving it the big yin . They scored last minute there full bench ran down touchline to there fans & the home bench so that kicked it off

No segregation for starters the home stand was full of Darvel young team giving it the big yin . They scored last minute there full bench ran down touchline to there fans & the home bench so that kicked it off
They picked the wrong guys to do that to then :D

Back