Anyone going to Holland ?

After seeing folk watching red imps from the top of a car park I couldnt justify heading over there. Fair play to you, top class.

Decent piss up I suppose but theres no way you'll get into that game surely??

anyone found their fans forum? fancy having a read about what theyre saying about the game

After seeing folk watching red imps from the top of a car park I couldnt justify heading over there. Fair play to you, top class.

Decent piss up I suppose but theres no way you'll get into that game surely??
Just back from Gibraltar, we tried to get in but got moved. Decent sash bash though. No chance we will get in but the players and manager like it that we are there.

They took a load of what looked Like their hooligans to the Progres game during week, so folk should be careful if they are going for some reason

We are on the 6 05 am flight to Amsterdam on Thursday cant find the train times for Tillburg though.
Go on mate, as I said to you on other thread I’ll be back to it when we can get in but enjoy it. Auld Rab Gentleman From Falkirk will be there I imagine

Just back from Gibraltar, we tried to get in but got moved. Decent sash bash though. No chance we will get in but the players and manager like it that we are there.
Few mates from our bus only seen the last 25 minutes from a side gate at the stadium. Decent view, their flight in Faro was delayed hence only seeing the last 25 mins :))

Struggling to see any logic in that trip. Wont get to see the match, a section of their support will kick %^*& out of you given the chance, have to self isolate on return.

The mind boggles.
Been to PSV and Feyenoord and never got kicked %^*& out of. Regardless of what the bed wetters had to say, been to Turkey the lot and never been kicked %^*& out of either. The man can obviously afford it and wants to go and good on him

Sack that, having to isolate for 14 days upon coming back. To not even get to the game? Mental.

Wouldn't be surprised if a few of our boys went, as long as they keep safe and sensible i don't see the issue.

What are the benefits of goin over in this current climate.?

Camaraderie with mates, missing the Euro away trips, missing the team. Those who travel home and away will understand the urge to go (those who don’t travel, now is no different for them). I wouldn’t go myself but god am I missing it.

As long as the guys are following the guidelines and isolating when they get back then no one should have an issue with it.

Camaraderie with mates, missing the Euro away trips, missing the team. Those who travel home and away will understand the urge to go (those who don’t travel, now is no different for them). I wouldn’t go myself but god am I missing it.

As long as the guys are following the guidelines and isolating when they get back then no one should have an issue with it.

Och well, ye pays yer money, ye take yer chances.

And I'm no talkin avoiding any trouble, I'm talkin yer health in the long run.

Been to PSV and Feyenoord and never got kicked %^*& out of. Regardless of what the bed wetters had to say, been to Turkey the lot and never been kicked %^*& out of either. The man can obviously afford it and wants to go and good on him
Been during a global pandemic when there's no fans allowed in stadiums have you?

Och well, ye pays yer money, ye take yer chances.

And I'm no talkin avoiding any trouble, I'm talkin yer health in the long run.

Just as likely to catch it in a pub here as you are over there.

As I said as long as people who go are following guidelines upon return no one should have an issue.

Back